42. Uncertainty. KNJ Pt- 2

I want to feel you, hold you and say How much I love you...........

"As it's a holiday, I planned a small picnic for us. I really want to spend a day with my family." I speak at the dining table where we all are having a breakfast together after a long time.

"Really dad? I'm so excited." My little san looked actually so excited today.

"Are you sure? Isn't it gonna affect your work?" Y/n spoke and I know how much she supports me knowing how much priority I give to my works on holidays too.

"No dear-" but before I could reassure her, mom cut me off saying "Why do you interrupt when my son want to spend some times with us? How much will you try to take my son away? He is my son before he is your husband Y/n."

"No mom, I know she was concerned about my work as she knows running a company isn't easy. " The sudden situation somehow take the all joyment from the moment. It supposed to be a happy breakfast right?

"Are you doubting your own mom for your wife Namjoon? Is that much she changed you? You never disobeyed me. I knew this girl is no good for our family. One dirt is enough to ruin the whole food and she's the dirt in our family." Isn't it going a bit far? What a fuss situation. Why mom always think that way?

"Mom are you serious? I respect you mom cause you are my mom and I love you very much but she is my wife mom. Why you always think this way of her. Did she ever harmed you? Tell me if she has ever done something wrong then I'll know that she deserves scolding but talking like this about her Infront of your grandson, is it good mom?" Y/n already left the place as san was looking at her way. Mom really made me upset today. Why she has to complain about her everytime. Y/n didn't even talk back. I really wonder about her.

"See Yeojoon see your brother? Now he started to give lectures on me. I wonder what she has done to you." She still keep on her to mumbling. I sigh in defeat as I looked at san told him to get ready for the picnic.

" Mom, you are always the first person I loved the most. Don't be that much rough on her. And I know she loves you too. I would be happy if you company me to the picnic. It has been a really long time since we had some moments together. Mom please." I get up from me seat and walked toward mom back hugging like I always do to get myself wishes done.

"Please mom, I want her to be comfortable with you. I'll tell her to listen to your every words. I promise she will always listen to you. " She nodded at my words but she didn't gave any answer. I don't know but It was from the very first I keep on watching mom being always rude with her.

I loved her ten years ago from now and when our relationship had went three years old, I proposed her to marry me as I felt it was difficult to live without her. Unlike all people, she has anxiety problems and I felt she needs me the most as she is one of those person who supported me from the very beginning where I was nothing. I used to had much anger issues and was kinda rude too but she was also the one I listened to and she knows the way I'll listen her every words. I love her more than any precious things in the world.

Moms love come first and it's incomparable but when she gets mad, she kinda behave rude. No matter how much old she gets, she still looks beautiful like the old days when she were young. Dad used to love her the most. But seeing mom talks hurtfully rude with Y/n, hurts me too. I wish I could show how much Y/n cares about her.

"Yeojoon , my baby sis, get ready, we are gonna have some fun today.

"I'm not baby anymore Joon oppa." She said pouting and I know she doesn't care what mom and Y/n does. She pretty loves to live her own world which is very unknown to me but I trust her and that's all. I love her too. No matter how much we found, there's no limit of siblings relationship. She is the witch yet the prettiest girl among all of existing witches.