27. You Promised Me - KSJ. final

We were also happy and normal couple with our childs but ....

An unexpected news was all over my head. It was a call from my daughter. Her voice was scared. I felt a panicking mass up inside my head. Y/n had fainted. They tried a lot time to make her sense come after calling the ambulance. All the things went in vain.
I rushed to home but they had already went to hospital.

I was too frustrated with the whole situation. It's not a common thing to happen in her. I know she is strong. She was strong.

Her sense was back but few hours later. She was sweating, very badly. It's a thing that I noticed in her before all those happened but every time I asked her the reason, she used to tell me that she was working so it's normal to sweat. Now I only wish If I knew before.

The doctor gave a lot of tests. As a doctor also, I know there could be thousands of reasons for her to faint. But in the moment, I had no clam nerve to think straight.

She got discharged that day but a lots of tests were left. My hospital wasn't that upgraded or suitable for all of those modern tests. Money was never a tension for me cause she and her health was the first thing, I could think of.

The doctor wasn't able to confirm anything surely after checking her. Neither I could find out anything.

Later on, she started to have fever. Clueless fever. Why, how this fever? No answer. No accurate reason. At a time , the fevers started to get worst but sometimes later, it would come down then again as like it was.

Then I noticed, she used to breathe heavily. She was too naive to share any problem. So I had to figure out those by my self.

In first step of her medical check up, nothing serious came out. But day by day, her heath started to react differently.

Some days, she used to be so good and some days, she gets weak and sick. On the second medical check up, it was found that she was diagnosed with ' blood c@ncer.' that was tye day,  I wished to not live anymore.

I felt my life has turned it turns into a different direction that was never planned, not even Imagined. That day, I promised, to moon to earth, from now to then, I will never let her feel lonely. I love her. A lot of thoughts were running inside my head with all those medical report in my hand.

I wanted to faint that moment and never come back to my sense. It was time I never wanted to go through. I wished to run away from everything but it wasn't even close to our promise. Right?

I didn't return to my hospital that day, walking through the narrow path that leads to my home, I was finding any way to expose the news. The much I will hide it, the much they will hurt later.

Do I have ever imagined that I have to face any situation like this? Never.

Stepping inside the house, I found my daughters but not Y/n, I impatiently ask them about her while they informed me that she's in her room.

Since when? They have no clue. One was busy with her study, another with her exam and the last one, with her life.

They said, mom asked them to give her some space so she could sleep or something but I felt something isn't right here.

I went upstairs to our room to found her on her bed with a hold of tissue papers covered in bl0od. Her nose was bleeding.

I quickly run to her holding her. Asking her if she was fine? She never said to me that she isn't fine. Nothing inside feels good or fine. I broke down hugging her tightly. Only I was the person who knows everything.

That moment she reassured me with soft smile like everything is fine. In my life, I could mistakenly forget my name but I will never forget the smile she showed me that day.