5. My bad - PJM

Waking up early and making breakfast for my husband Jimin is a daily basis of my life . As an important man of the company he stay busy most of the time .

" Good morning Y/n.' Jimin greeted with his morning husky voice.

" Good morning. Get freshen up . your breakfast is almost ready. " .

"As you say babe . " Jimin said snaking his nose on my neck placing a soft morning kiss . 

" Yah Jimin . "
" Going honey ."

" How does it tease?" I asked him as he shoved foods in his mouth like a monster.
" Umm supper tasty." He said smiling.

" Oh shit ! Y/n can you give me some tissue paper. " Jimin yelled as I was working in the kitchen. Grabbing some tissue I rush to him where he was eating his breakfast. Not peacefully enough.

" What's this Jimin? How come you be so careless. Did you just seen how big mass you have created?" A yell came out of my mouth seeing him soaked with milk as he dropped the glass . Feeling anger take over me .

" Y/n sorry . I just -"
" You should have been more careful. How many times do I have to tell you to not hurry while eating?!"

" Y/n it's just milk . Why are you being angry . I was just about to take it full- "

" Shut up . Just don't talk to me. "

" Why are you getting angry on me with small matters? You wasn't like that before. What's wrong with you?" Jimin ask . Not knowing something that will clam him down instead.

"MAKING A MASS ON THE TABLE YOU ARE ASKING ME WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME? ".

" Clam down Y/n . I apologies for that. Don't be rude at me ." A pout form in his  lips

" Yeah I am always the rude one here . I know."

" I don't wanna talk with you. You are always massing things around and I am always being the one to fix it . Can't you be a bit careful?" Y/n keep mumbling.

' It's hard to argue now.  I don't know why but Y/n is overreacting on small matters. I just can't stand with her that attitude now. '  saying those words to himself, Jimin changed his shirt and taking his coat , he rush out of the house with anger .

Works are first that already had made Jimin pissed off and now the weird attitude of Y/n . He don't even know what has gotten to his wife . Being mad at small matters was never in Y/n's behavior. Even she was the one to convince him that everything is okay and not worry when he used to made little mistakes.

" Hey buddy. What's up?" Taehyung asked Seeing Jimin rushing to his office room .

" Hey Taehyung. How came you here . Please come in ." Jimin and Taehyung take their sit on Jimin's office room .

A quite good conversation went between them while Taehyung noticed Jimin a bit with off mood .

" Are you worried about something Jiminie?"

" Nah I ,, just ,, yeah I am . It's Y/n. "

" Ommo what happened between you guys? As mush as I know she is so sweet ." Taehyung saying frowning his eyes.

" It's just she has been a bit moody recently. I don't know why she has been overreacting over everything. "

" Y/n-ei was never like that . I also know."

" Yeah that stress me out . I didn't even take proper breakfast today . She was way too angry on me just because I mistakenly spilled milk on the table." Jimin said looking down. Maybe feeling worst as he can't see Y/n angry. It just made him upset.

" Oh God . Come with me . You need proper meal first.
And about Y/n , I think something is going on that has been gone unnoticed by you . Don't worry give her time . Maybe she is craving for it ." Taehyung said to Jimin as he took him to the cafeteria for finishing his breakfast.

In the evening:

Yawning at the clock Jimin mumbled to himself ' finally I can go home and rest now . I need her to cuddle all my stress out .'

Saying that Jimin left for home .
" I am home ." Jimin uttered as he opened the door .

" You are back ? Why you weren't picking my calls? Do you know how worried I was? " Y/n come running to him and hugged him tightly .

" I am sorry . I shouldn't have behaved like this ." Y/n said

" No honey it's okay . My phone was dead . I am sorry for that ." Saying that Jimin painted a soft kiss on her forehead.

.....

" JIMIN !! WHY YOU HAVEN'T PUT YOUR SHOES ON THE SHELF? "

Jimin heard his wife yelling as he was doing his job on his laptop.  ' oh shit I totally forget that she said to put the shoes on the shelf and it's become a regular habit of mine .' jimin facepalmed himself coming out of the rooms .

" Actually I forget to- "
" Fuck off Jimin . You never listen to me . FUCK ." Y/n yelled on Jimin's face .

This time he felt like Y/n getting on his nerves as he yelled back .

" WHAT THE FUCK Y/N ? STOP YELLING! I AM SORRY FOR THAT BUT YOU DON'T EVEN GET THAT?"

Y/n looked at him blinklessly as her expression changed .
Without saying anything Y/n silently walked toward the living room leaving Jimin speechless.

" WHY ARE Not talki- Y/n??? " He stopped yelling and run to Y/n as he saw Y/n collapsed on her way to the couch.

" Y/n ! Y/n open your eyes . What's wrong with you baby? Please wake up I am sorry ." Jimin take her to his arms calling her name several time not earning any response from her. 

He quickly take her into bridel style and rush to the car taking the car key .

He drove off to the hospital and carried her to the hospital.

Jimin is waiting outside while doctors are checking Y/n . He is recalling all the recent memories with Y/n . He stand up as soon as he saw a doctor coming out of the room . He saw a little hope in his mind .

" How is Y/n doctor? What happened with her? Is she okay?" Jimin blast with questions as the doctor chuckled.

" Clam down Mr. Park . She is fine . And congratulations you are going to be a father . She is one month pregnant."

Listening to the doctor's sudden confession,  Jimin's jaw dropped on the floor not knowing what to utter.

" She just need some rest as she has gotten high blood pressure but it will be soon good after some rest . "

Jimin nodded and manage to co-operate with the doctor about Y/n and her check up , testes and medicines.

As soon as he finish all the official works, he rush to the room Y/n was as he got to know that Y/n has come to her sense .

He run to her and hugged her tightly. Not being able to control his emotions, he started to sob on her arms .

" What's wrong Jimin? I am alright. Please don't cry . See I am all good ." Y/n said Patting Jimin's back .

" I am sorry . I didn't know that you were in that condition. I should have listened to you and give you more of my time to be with you ."

" What you mean Jimin? Which condition? What happened to me?"

" You don't know? Doctors didn't tell you?"

" No Jimin?! What happened? Am i Going to die?!!!"

" No stupid girl . " Jimin chuckled and wiped his tears. He continued " you are going to be a momma and imma going to be a dad soon . We are gonna have a little family member between us Y/n . You are pregnant."

" What??? How came I don't know? I am pregnant? Wooooooo."

Jimin laughed loudly at Y/n silly reactions. " My cute wife ."

" I love you so much Y/n . "

" I love you too Jiminie. " .

End :)