23. Will you smile again? -MYG final

He bend over to the body and slowly turned it around to find nobody else but his loved one.................

" Y/n?! Y/n, Y/n.... Y/n o-open your eyes Y/n. I-I'm sorry. Y/n wake up p-please. I know y-you are strong. Y/n." Yoongi keep mumbling like he has lost himself. His sight trembling his figure when his mind goes crazy.

"Y/n. Baby Look I'm here, Look at me Y/n...."

"Sir, please clam down."  Yoongi's team members were also tensed about this whole situation. They are trying their best to comfort Yoongi while he is caressing her cheek. Her peal face looks so deadly to him.

"Y-yoon - gi. D-don't cry I-I'm Okay." Y/n's weak voice tensed him up more. Her voice was rarely audible.

Yoongi got desperate to bring Y/n back to life. "don't close your eyes. Look at me Y/n look at me." Yoongi keep mumbling and then Y/n lost her conscious on his lap.

At this moment he got more desperate. "don't close your eyes please, look at me jagi." Yoongi whispered softly hugging her cause he felt all his energy drained out. He felt like he is the reason, he is the the failure.

"Sir, we should take her to the hospital -" " no, we can't take her hospital. Are you sure they won't attack there?" Yoongi yelled to his members taking y/n in a bridal style, he stand up to leave as soon as possible cause all he know that he has to save her.

Almost Infront of the main door outside but suddenly they heard some footsteps toward the building.

"Spread and hide fast." Yoongi commands to everyone knowing at a time they have to fight. They can come inside anytime. While his shirt and hand started to get wet by her blOod.

"You go the window and break the left one and I will leave through the door. Keep on distracting them unless I get into the van to the right. Follow me then .Okay?" Yoongi planned to leave soon. He doesn't wants to leave his members alone but for Y/n, it's a life and death matter.

"Okay boss." One of his members replied running to the exact opposite side to distract the men outside while Yoongi pointed at the door. His other men started to run to make those foreign gang confused. Taking the chance, Yoongi ran to his van carrying Y/n. Getting on the van.

"Who the fu©k is there. STOP!" The foreign gang's members started to yell at Yoongi's team but Yoongi noticed the person who is the leader Steve Smith..

Taking out their gun's, they started to fire toward yoon's team cause all they know is they have to keep Y/n for the code .

Opening one glass from the car door, Yoongi yelled with as much energy as he can " GET INTO THE VAN RIGHT NOW!." Listening Yoongi, all of his members run to the van but unfortunately one of them get shoot on his left arm. But not losing his speed, he hoped in the van with others.

Situation was quite critical when the other gang was already their. Yoongi yelled at their best driver to start the car quickly to lose their enemy. He started the engine to drive as fast as possible to avoid the gunshots that were shooted by the foreign gang.

Not caring the speed, the car keep on moving to road to road, taking turns non stop. They were lucky enough for the night when people are less. Meanwhile all the time Yoongi tried to gain a response from Y/n. No matter how much merciless he is known, his inside is that much soft just full of scars that were once healed by Y/n.

His subconscious mind brought tears to his eyes glancing at her blOod covered body, that has several cuts with cruelty. His nerves getting triggered by every glance, every scar that paint her back figure inhumanicly.