57. Now You Know- KNJ Final

Starting the day, I developed my sense, I had her as my friend, Y/n. I know it's always weird to talk about our female friends we have and kinda get emotional sometimes.

The same goes for me too. I tried, tried and tried but end up being the same dumb as other's story.

Long story in short, We are friends since diapers. Describing her, I always mention one thing, selfless. She is so selfless. Emotional tho. I never mind making her cry a lot in childhood when she couldn't fight back.

I had beaten her many times but she never beat me back but insisted on being beaten. I used go made fun of her a lot but little did I knew that all was out of love.

I love the cute little monster like princess who never get hard on. I could describe her whole day without being tried. I never knew from when I started to develop feelings for her but only if she knew that I am the one, fate has written for her.

The last time I saw her smiling out of happiness was the night that destroyed everything and turned the point if view of life. She started to question her existence. That damn feeling hurts like nothing else but I couldn't stay away. I had to hold her, build her and lastly to take her.

I don't know what happened on the scene but all I know, she was humiliated. Humiliated by a monster like beast she never knew was there to make her his prey.

Her love life was quit wondering and if that incident never happened back then, I could bet that nobody could ever separate them. But unfortunately luck wrote a different story.

The love bounded life shuttered in a night. I couldn't believe how Jungkook reacted that mean time. The infinity stones inside his heart was visible but somewhere he was leaking.

I wanted to know the truth, what happened, Y/n told me everything. If it were someone else then I might not have believed her but I know her well. Her eyes doesn't sparkles with innocent cristal emotions when she lies. There wasn't any way I would leave her.

I tried to made her comfort in my arms so that she can feel there's no boundaries in her life to be happy. She needed time, space.

Talking about my life, there's wasn't anything interesting yet everything is a story. Being a layer is never easy but a technical passion. Fighting against the criminal and picking evidence wisely describe my way to my destination.

I had taken over the case of Y/n. I was sure she was innocent.

Ever since I got to know that she has eyes for someone else, I kinda felt heartbroken. It was the starting of me realizing that I kinda carry feelings for her. Soon after I tried to move on by moving over several girls as It was nothing for me because of being flirty since little.

Bad boy to play boy. I never actually matched with anybody other then Y/n. I had lots of male friends but she was the only one female.

Trying my best to prove all the innocence of Y/n, I almost collected everything I need but the day before the curt held it's peace, I were kidnapped by the bastard. I had received hundreds of threads to close the case but my ignorance touched nothing.

I was sore from the torchers as I was kept a whole night in. They tried to stop me from being present in the curt but had to stay still. Thanks to cop Seokjin who rescued me at the time and also I was benefited by that.

Nothing felt much painful than seeing Y/n crying for me the whole night. I was so glad to have her beside me. I may had improved another level of loving her that day. But actually, no matter how much flirty I was, I never had enough courage to let her know about my feelings.

Fighting a rape case is no way easy. It was hard to find out the bastard before but he had done a big mistake by kidnapping me which lead the whole cop to his location. It took us almost one year to get the finishing. I was so Fuxking much happy when We won the case while Y/n was declared to be innocent. She was innocent, luck was with us as the mf bastard was put into the jail. I wish to take his life with my bare hands but I can't actually go against the law.

The day we celebrated together and finally got the courage to ask for her hand to be mine, forever. I saw the fear at her eyes, the scars from her heart reflected in her eyes but she was soft.

There wasn't any day I left her alone. I never treated her like a different person ever since the incidence. I love her and
I had seen the desperate screenings of cureness that she find in me. I'm glad that I could have been her cure.

Never showed but did the love I had toward her. Maybe I was fool to let her go but I don't regret. Maybe she never felt anything toward me before but now that she is broken, she find the healings in me. Maybe she found me better than any other time.

Even through all the day and nights, I see a face of regrets and guilt, desperate for the not existing solvation around us. Maybe his and Y/n's fate were never meant to be continued but the little they had between them will always be a secret memory between them that I can never be a part of.

I know Jungkook since Y/n introduced him to me. Ever since we were kinda friends but his and Y/n's connect were better than mine and his. He always used to be friendly and his gratitude was awesome. I reality like him as a man but everything gone to the darkness after their divorce. He never contact with me even we accidentally meet as we live in the same city.

He divert his eyes from mine and walk pass though me. Knowing the insecurities of him, never tried to contact him.

I might never knew how he feels but wish him a good future. How strange we people are right? Destroying our own happiness by our own hands in our unknown.

Maybe nothing could have happened, maybe I never born or maybe Y/n never born, how the world would be then? No Y/n, no me? I don't know. What weird thoughts.

"Dada, I so a butter fy fying." My little daughter spoke running over my thoughts. She is cute and I wonder she is my daughter even though she lot looks like Y/n.

" Dad I saw an ant walking over the grass and fall down from the leaf." Saying that my little son seat down out of laughter. How cute they are. A complete family of mine.

" NAMJOON! WHO ATE ALL THE STRAWBERRIES? ." An angry yell come out of the kitchen making me and my both children brust into laughter.

"Ops mumma got to know."

"sorry mommy, I'll won't do it tomorrow but not sure of after the day after tomorrow." I yelled back making my both children cry out of laughter.

As soon as we saw my angry little wife coming toward us, we tried to run from there to hide somewhere in our house.

"KIM NAMJOON! I WILL NOT SPARE YOUR LIFE!"

The end;)

Thanks for voting and loving ✨