53. Now You Know- KNJ Pt- 4

. I would rather die rather than living in your disgust Jungkook-shi"............

Shutting the door behind him, Jungkook rushed inside his room. His red eyes speaks all the words he wanna yell and flash out from his heart. It aches down there, on the right side of his chest. It hurts like nothing but hell.

He wishes to erase the scene he had witnessed days ago. He wishes everything to be a dream and fades away like clouds after rain. It's raining but the clouds aren't suppose to be vanished this time.

He got on his knees with the bottle of whiskey in his hand. He feels weak, lifeless today. Everytime he sees her face, he wanna burn down the surrounding, he wanna wipe the memory of her cuddling that day with the man. Was he that much not capable of her? Does the person who slept with her satisfied her that I couldn't? I don't know. Can it be even possible to lose when we try our best and get the worst.

Life is hopeless so do I now. What would she do if she were in my place? Would it be a pleasantful sight for her to witness her husband cuddling naked with a women besides him? Would it be possible next to trust any words of mine? Could she ever be able to trust me again? Will my words would seems all truthful to her? Never.

Everybody tries to hide their sin. We all are sinner in our own life, some are great with sins that doesn't feels wrong at all and some are captive but unaware. Who doesn't tries to hide their sins after they are already revealed.

His throat welcomed another sip of whiskey as it goes down Burning the hell in it's way. He is in love with the comfortable pain, better then the reality, so far from the truth. His now sore body collapse on the floor, careless to bother a duvet to cover him up knowing the cruelty of fate has covered him breathless long ago.

What if I says the girl raped me last night whom I was caught cuddling in bed, would it be worthful to even listening? Wish she could know how it feels to be the one left , ready to break in every second. Life is cruel and she is the cruelty in my life. You'll suffer Y/n, just like I did. Just the way I'm dying everyday by the feedback I have given by you, your gonna feel it the same better way Y/n. I promise!

Jungkook doesn't know when he fall asleep, door locked besides him, botherless from the outside world.
Little did he know, the figure didn't left him, neither ditched him but everything was so stupid to realize. Everything shuttered into pieces before anybody could Know it's broken. Is it fate ? Or the destiny? She wishes to know too. Her tired figure walked on their way to the guestroom. She ain't leaving untill she proves her innocence.

Her mind playing with her all night and a sudden rush of sleep take over her without any attempt to let her know.

Life could have been more beautiful Until both wake from their beautiful sleep, unconscious about each other, where ones heart carrying the seen lie and another is inactive to lighten the truth.

That morning, my sleep was disturbed by the sound of my phone ringing uncontrollably. It was blurry sight because of the sleep so without having any clue of the caller Id, I picked up, just to he greet by a deep voice I know for long. It's Namjoon.

"Namjoon? What's up in this early morning?"

"It's, early? Gosh Y/n, get some brain. It's already 1pm. Get up."

" It's what? Gosh, I really didn't realize the time while sleeping. I don't know why-"

"Nobody do knows about the track of time while sleeping. By the way are you alright? Don't you really wanna return? I'll be waiting if you do. I'm worried. "

"No Namjoon, I ain't going. He needs to know. All the truth. He deserves to know about his wife, moreover I'm his love and I just can't let him be in wrong. I'm, I just don't know what to do next."