54. Now You Know-KNJ Pt-5

Like he planted those words long ago just to let them out in the correct time.........

By the name, any body could have a though about his past family. Kim Namjoon, elder son of kim family. Not much old, just 34. Early at his 30s.

He isn't just a handsome man but a man with his dignity. He was active since childhood. Almost like those fearless kids who never missed any chances to bully a single kid from his school. He grow up by body but his mind is still the same. His title grow with him. The bully turned into a great playboy as he grow up. I used to wonder what he has in him to make all the girls fall in their knees?

People says he is lot handsome and has every charm in him so why not he would be attractive. Never for me. I am seeing him since childhood and maybe that's why he is nothing but a piece of shit in my life. I adore him but I don't drool over him like others.

His great prostitutes and the ability to fight with the power of his tongue, he is a lawyer in profession. A great lawyer. There's only a few cases where he haven't win. His professional life looks lot like imaginary. Busy most of the time but I have never found him absent besides me. Never.

His personal life is more imaginary than the others. He dated a lot, a lots of girls since high school. I can't even remember all the faces of his ex girlfriends. And that's also the reason I get bullied the most in the highschool. I was his best friend and every girl had eyes for him. That's bitter to be told but his girlfriends were my bullies. I do laugh now whenever I remember those days.

If I say about me, compared to him, I'm totally the opposite of me. Used to get bullied and was about to live a vulnerable life but he used to be a saviour of mine and still is. At the moment of life where every girl tried yo hit on my best friend, I had an eye for someone else. It was Jungkook.

I couldn't explain about the feelings of being with him. The vibrations of his laugher and the euphoric tone of his voice hypnotized me all the way to his life. I was happy with him. He never let my wishes fade away as I have the best memories with him where he tried his best to fullfil my wishes. I don't know about others but for my eyes, he was the hottest guy in my life.

At some point of life, all the memories of our life feels void and vivid dreams. They were dreams. The pretty dreams I miss now in present. Nobody knows the future but the ultimate fate destained our ways already. We never know when are path is gonna break from on and get connected to the other.

Namjoon's that whisper gave me a small flashback of the cherry blossoms of my life. Beautiful like a flower, colourful like the rainbow. He gave me the same reassuring look. I smiled before it's my turn to be on the therapist room.

"Hey! Mrs. Y/n. How have you been lately? Please take a seat. " He spoke up as he knows me for long. Maybe that's how therapist work? Mr. Jung, full name Jung Hoseok. A man , so beautiful and bright like a lightful sky.

His methods of treating is quite comfortable. He understands every discomforts and my feelings so easily like an open book. I didn't hesitate to tell him about the nightmares, the sudden rush of anxiety to him. That much of him made me comfort in the second visit.

"I can understand, your going through a lot more pressure than ever. I wan you to think more lightly. More reliably. By any chance, is there any possible way you think of someone else in your husband's place and what do you think they or that person would react? Just be clam then give yourself time. I know life is quite difficult but as like someone cam made is impulsive, someone can makes us feel lighter than ever. So what do you think?" He said while I understood his pattern to indirectly ask me a positive question without hurting me.