40. Rose of Syndrome. JJK Final ;-;

She was nobody else but Y/n................

Looking straight to the way Y/n left, Jungkook get up on his feet's, still his eyes roaming around the road maybe searching for the familiar figure that just left him would run back to his arms again? He would have never let her go then, holding in his arms forever. Facing every pain together not leaving each other's hands for a second. That would have been the best feelings he can ever expect.

Maybe that's how love feels right? Falling in the deep feelings of dancing in the rain is different from being annoyed by the rain for making every road muddy and wet. That's how exactly love feels right? Finding good in every bad, finding benefits in every difficulties. Now he can reclaim himself with the feelings of love.  He wondered what is love and now he knows the depth.

Walking through the street alone, imagining every little wishes he wanna fulfill of his and his better half's. What's more can his vivid imagines beheld? Maybe a scenery full with adore and admirations?

The road seems to be endless today. He is alone as always but today, he feels lonely. It's a great sin for a Mafia king to feel lonely as his father says but does his father knows how it feels then? He wanna rise his voice and ask his father if he ever felt alone without his better half. He wants answer and more over the truth, the truth behind his mother's death.

Everybody has only seen the cruelty in the Jeon's but have anyone ever tried to clam the little beast in them and bloom the cherry blossoms in them bringing the brightest star in them? That's what actually Jungkook's mother did and now Y/n.

Jungkook indeed feels weak now, he wanna cry out loud letting every single person exist there Know about how much he has for her in himself. He is massed up but collecting pieces to build him again for her, to be her forever savior.

Clamly he entered to his own headquarter for a meeting with his left hand Park Jimin and his partners. He sat on his own seat clamly like a silence before the storm.

One hours has past since Y/n left and still he haven't received any information about her. All he wishes for now is to reach safe and sound. He misses the melodious voice of her.

All set when every of Jungkook's partner take their seats besides him in the conference room table probably confidence with their professionalism.

At the time of their conversation starters, Jimin comes running toward Jungkook with steady heartbeats, panting for rushing into the room.

Jungkook indeed glared at him brusting in anger at him for being late for the meeting. " The fuck, I told you to come at the exact time and how the fuck could you be late?" Jungkook growled but the next move of Jimin brought him out of his life.

Jimin run to him disclosing their gap just to whisper " Y/n got catch by Mr.Jeon." into Jungkook's ear as Jungkook frozen in his own place. He could feel the world falling apart inside him as his soul barely supporting him to continue his living.

Jungkook shuttered 'N-no no t-this can't h-happend. This can n-not be t-rue.' as his feet forget to be slow now. The speedy state of him break Jimin's running recoded as he run outside to hop inside the car Jimin brought with him.

Almost started the engine when Jimin also hop in the car knowing Jungkook is not in his right mind. Jungkook started driving like a crazy beast who just escaped his cage for the first time, running away for his dearest life. For the shake of his life. Life would be dule and vaguely without her cause he knows If Y/n has really been caught by his father Mr. Jeon, she won't have her soul spares to live. At the moment, he wanna crush his car and let his last breath go done by the time. But he has to live, just for her.