25. Mr. Bitch - KTH 🔞 . Final

( Warnings : mature contents ahead. Smut warning ⚠️ ignore if this type of content irritates you : )

This part is written by thv.ffs  from Instagram. Thanks.
Her Instagram : thv.ffs

Prepare hobi water ;)

.......

Taehyung: what. Was. That? S-she - nono.. She cant... ...b-but .. How? HOW COULD YOU YN-AH... ? ( he shouted not accepting the fact that she cheated on him)

3 days later

Yn came back home. She knew whats coming but lets pretend like nothing happened...
She entered in home maid bought her luggage to their shared room...
She signed heavily
Yn: finally back to home....
She rested her body on couch... and closed her eyes
Suddenly she felt a breath on her face ... she opened her eyes and almost got a mini heartattack...
Yn : WHAT THE FVCK KIM?
Taehyung, who was leaning so close to her... stood straight...
Taehyung: had fun?
Yn: huh? ( pretending to be innocent)
Taehyung: had fun at your so called bussiness trip?
Yn smirked he was fvcking jealous
Yn: alot.... I cant even explain...
Taehyung gritting his teeth...
Taehyung: who was he?
Yn: whom?
Taehyung: the one you fvcked with...
Yn: ohhh...he was just amazing.

Taehyung clenched his jaw...and his hands turned into fist... he closed his

he closed his eyes to control his anger
Yn stood up... and started leaving... Taehyung opened his eyes... taking big steps with his long legs he approached her.. helding her wrist ..he pinned her to the nearest wall...( holding her arms with a firm grip
Yn: kim? Are you out of your mind?
Taehyung: Shut up! How could you? Huh?
Yn: what?
Taehyung: Do you have any shame?  You fvcking cheated on me.... ( he said trying his best to control)
Yn: you permitted to do so..
Taehyung: what?  ( frowned eyebrows)
Yn: you only told me to whore around so that's what I am doing...
Taehyung: I SAID THAT IN ANGER....
Yn: BUT THAT HURTED MY FEELINGS... ( She pushed him ) WHICH FVCKING HUSBAND IN THIS WORLD TELLS HIS WIFE TO WHORE AROUND? HUH?
Taehyung went silent...
Yn: I did what you said so why it bothers you now? Huh? 3 years I just did everything to make your coldness melt... but you always stayed like this... never listening to me. Have you ever asked me how I am doing?  Have you ever cared about?
Have you ever asked me how I am doing?  Have you ever cared about me?  Heck have you even accepted me as YOUR Wife?
Taehyung: you should tell me that have you ever accepted me as your husband? All you want is to get into my pants...
Yn's eyes widened
Yn: ARE YOU CRAZY WHY WOULD I WANT THAT? Is it wrong to be needy for your husband?
Taehyung: oh yeah? But what I heared was a different story
Yn: what?

Flashback ;

after the wedding everyone ate dinner

Taehyung's Pov:
This is so weired... I have seen her from childhood but never in world I looked at her that way but now she is my wife... I don't know where my life is taking me... ( signed) Just because of a promise where I am standing... but now lets just go with the flow... Maybe we can lead a beautiful life...
Mrs Kim: tae call yn its time to go home...
Taehyung: yes mom...
He aheaded towards bridal room where you were with your friends... he was about to knock but stop hearing voices...

Lia: c'mon b!tch he is Kim Taehyung the sexiest man...

Yn: stop it bish... my decision is final... I am never gonna accept him as my husband...
Ash: hey dude... He is so handsome just imagine him fvcking you ohh god...
Lia: exactly... take some advantage of this marriage that happened because of some stupid promise...
Ash: don't accept him as your husband but use the chance and enjoy his hot body bish...
Taehyung gritted his teeth... 
And knocked ... and took you home blah blah blah