43. Uncertainty KNJ. Final

"Yeah totally complete."

Y/n's pov:

After a long time, I finally have gotten some good time, I can say a lucky day. Days were beautiful until I stepped into Korea. I might had came with the love of my life but the direction of life was something else.

People talk about a lot of types of wives as some are having problematic wife, some are having ungrateful wife, some are having short tempered wife and many more but what kind am I to him? My thoughts are ridiculous but how can I help when my daily life isn't responding normally?

Mom used to call me a curse from my very childhood. She had lost ability to give birth after giving birth to me but dad loved me a lot. I was the one and only child of my parents. A mother can never less her love for her child and she loved me too. But when it comes about her dream of having many kids and a happy family, she used to be frustrated but good thing, she never abused me for anything. She used to cry in silence and sometimes in dad's arm. I could feel dad also felt upset but never showed it to me.

I grow up alone, when I was in school, I had friends but as days started to pass, I started to lose friends. All friends aren't friend but the one who meant to be together, stays forever. Every friend started to leave as I took admission in university. One stayed and still is. Yun. She remained and still I have her. Sometimes it feels lot better thinking I have someone who never left me even when my parents left.

My parents d!ed after three years of my marriage and the worst part of my life is, I wasn't able to see them for the last time. I wasn't in Korea and I wasn't able to come to korea. If I had came then we had to start all the progress of being a citizen of that country from the beginning.

All of those days were kinda nightmare for me. Losing both of them together were the worst nightmare. Their love is something I miss now a days. The loves that mom gave me, the love dad gave me, I miss all those, everything. Memories with them tear me up when I think about my husband's mom.

She was quite good lady in my eyes. I never thought she hates me that much. People only shows their's worst part with the person they hate and I'm one of them she hates.

Maybe because she thinks that I was the one who force him for going in aboard and leave his family. Or maybe because I'm not her type? She doesn't liked me when Namjoon first introduced me to her. I don't know if it's because of my behavior or my look, but I always respected her. Where did I gone wrong?

Life wasn't easy as I grow up. Nobody knows but me , how much I had to face in this little journey of life as I count meeting with him was a blessing in it. Good and bad keep on happening as he was the good in all bad and still is.

I don't know what's gonna happen after we reach home but today, I will cherish this day. Many days later I felt him besides me, holding me and admiring me. We are already married but still this man makes me wonder about how he secretly admire me. He doesn't leaves any reason behind to not love him more.

Way back to our home, it was raining and the weather is a bit cold. Taking San with him, Namjoon head toward the main door while I was still in the car to help Namjoon's mom and Yeojoon. His mom getting older day by day but her temper remains the same.

Helping them out of the car, I took all the things that we brought to the picnic. Everyone was already in the house as I was left to Carry them inside. Droplets of water dropping in me flashing coldness in me. I love when it rains and smell of it clams me.

I was in the half way in the house while I notice Namjoon to come running toward me.

"Hey don't carry them alone, let me help you."
....