17. Long Lost Love- KTH Pt- 1

" Date 14 June 1998

When you First stepped into our class, all girls started to droll over you. Maybe I was too focused on study to notice you. Your charmness that attract everyone escaped my eyes. I wonder what was so important that time that I couldn't even check you properly?

All started from the day you hit me with the basketball when I was walking pass the playground where you were playing. Maybe it was an accident but I felt that fate destained the ball on my head to meet you, to discover a new version of yours Jungkook. Giving me a flattered sensation in my heart, you extend your hand toward me to help me standing up from the floor.

Your that smile that day introduced me to a new Jungkook that I never knew exist. What's with the rhythm of your voice that made me ache to hear it again? Gives me a madness to be with you, to be someone important you admire.

Earning everyday a simple chocolate chip cookies from me , you smiled like heaven that I used to crave to see. What's hidden behind those doe eyes which made me gone crazy? I used to dream on those eyes. I wanted to feel love , passion on those eyes of yours. And gladly I never found them. " Closing the dairy of Y/n's, Taehyung heavily signed. He somehow felt ache, ache in his heart that giving him the verge of crying. But all he knows that he haven't read the full.

For reading more , he courageously swipe the pages he read to read the rest.

"Date: 19August 1998

Days were like seasons as they kept on passing and the presence of yours is keep on going around me. It's memorizing when we played basketball together. I never knew how to play it but you , you taught me. From holding the boll to throwing it into the basket. Your absence gives me hard time. Class feels board without you. I wish I could ever be able to tell you what you meant for me.

Have I ever told you about your bunny teeth? Yeah those are unique just like your exitance. I'm willing to feel that presence of yours forever besides me.

Slowly getting close like best friend giving me still goosebumps like a dream. I still wonder about me being your someone so close. Today's project in your house was a sweet time passing. Your home made hot choco was something new to earth for me. I wish I could tell you how plesentful that time was for me. Never mind.

Date : 08 October 1998

Thanks for always being there when I needed you. I wish you could have known what you have given me by today's action. I might behave so brave and strong, I still have bullies. Thanks for coming and saving me over again. It could be worst if I were locked there in the locker room without anyone's noticing. Thankfully you made it on time.

Gladly I will offer you some choco Chip cookies tomorrow for a treat. I know how much you love them. When ever you see choco Chip cookies, I found nonexistent sparkles in your deep eyes. Maybe no one have ever seen but I have.

Would you mind if I say I always had seen you more than a friend? Weak, always feels weak toward you specifically when you smile and laugh at something. Even never had to ask for help cause you were there before I could ever know I need help."

Closing the dairy harshly he wiped his tears. He never knew how weak she is toward he's ex best friend Jeon Jungkook. Y/n is no longer available for Jungkook but all I know she is mine. Being her husband, it gives me sense of cry that someday my wife felt so close feelings toward my best friend without me knowing any single point.

"Honey, dinner is ready." Y/n's voice echoes through the room as she called for dinner. Washing my face I head to dinning table standing behind her.

"Take a seat Taehyung." He said softly but it hurts somehow.