11. Blind Date -KSJ

It's my first ever blind date I am going. As a good girl of my parents I have to listen them. What can be more frustrating than making my parents sad?

I really don't know with who my parents have set my date so I'mma kinda nervous. Walking through the streets, all I think is about the guy I'mma gonna meet. Will he be good? Handsome? Honest? Nobel? Or he will be selfish,or rude and cold? I don't know.

Around 5 pm in the afternoon, I kept walking as the destination is the cafe were our parents sets our date. I am almost near the cafe. The weather seems like not helping with the hot air so I did brought ice-creams. Two ice-creams. One is for me that I am already licking unwrapping it and another for my blind date. I stopped Infront of the cafe taking a heavy breath looking at the cafe. A gentleman opens the door and greets me warmly. I thanked him as I enter there. I need help as I am feeling so nervous and don't even know the face accept the name. Kim Seokjin.

Well done but I don't know where he could be. I slowly walked looking here and there and praying for my fate to get the person I have come for. 

" Miss Y/n?" A soft gentle voice speak up from behind. I turned around as soon I heard. "Mr. Seokjin?" I asked back. He nodded showing his sweet smile. I never thought my date will be that,,,,, handsome? Wooo

" Please take a seat ." He said pulling a chair for me to sit in . I thanked him taking the seat. 

" This is for you." I said giving him the ice cream I brought earlier. He looked kinda shocked like who does offer ice cream to their first date?

Trying to change his shocked expression he takes the ice cream sweetly again showing his smile. I can't help but to turn pink at his actions.

" Let's introduce ourselves, I am kim Seokjin , CEO of XXgame company. Even I'm 27, everyone calls me Worldwide handsome for a reason. ." he chuckled finishing his words with me.

" I-I. I'm Kim Y/n , a major artist and the editor of XX company. And I am 25. " He listened to me careful like I am giving a job interview. Gosh why am I so nervous? Maybe he is just too handsome. 

Both of us try to feel ease with each other in case we can be more comfortable. Sharing each other's story, talking about random stuffs about our habits and likely things as we wait for our ordered foods.

He seems comfortable to talk with. It's true that I am mentally thanking my parents for arranging this handsome date.

Talking was continued until a waiter somehow tripped into something and spilled hot coffee over my right hand. Feeling burning sensation I stood up as Jin does the same. " Aaah what's that?" I hissed in pain.  "Im s-sorry ma'am. Let me clean - " " no need of it ." I cut him off.  I looked at Jin, giving an apologizing look I said " It's okay , I'm going to washroom, I'll be back watering my hand. Excuse me please." I said left for the washroom.

" Should I come with you?" He asked but I denied and walk to my destination.

" It hurts so bad. " Mumbling to myself I kept my hand under a water tape.

The atmosphere was so quiet there as I found nobody in the washroom accept me.

" Hey pretty long time no see." Someone entered the washroom locking the door as a click sound of lock rang on my ear.

"Hu- J-jungkook? What are you doing here?" I shuttered seeing not a pleasant full sign but my Ex. A freaking popular playboy from my university. Quite intelligent but all his brain just go in waste by his playboy type actions.

" Why baby can't I get you? What a pain seeing you with other man for a date. " He chuckled at his own word.

He keep stepping closer as I am stepping backward. My back hit the wall As he came to much closer to me. I really can't take it anymore. " GO AWAY!." I yelled but he didn't move an inch.

"Come on baby, that wasn't loud enough. I can make you scream better." He said as he cupped my face. " Look at me. I missed you. Hah why so unsubmissive baby?."

"I DO HATE YOU. GET OUT-LET ME G-." " STOP YELLING BITCH ." He cut me placing a slap on my left cheek.

" HOW DARE YOU SLAP Me? LET ME GO." I yelled back but he hold my jaw tightly grabbing my cheeks. It hurts.

" SHUT. UP. BITCH." He said and move his other hand to my back as it reach to my dress zip. My eyes widen as I understand his movement as tried to move as much as I can but he was too strong for me. " SOMEONE PLEASE HELP -" without giving me any chance to speak further he cover my mouth using his large hand.

He slowly unzipped my dress and removed one strap from my shoulder. Not a single movement is working to get out from his grip. My eyes started to form tears.

"Uhmnnmmmmnmm." Some inaudible words came out of my mouth cause his hand is blocking all the way in. He started to bite my neck with wet kisses.

Not finding any better way, I straight kicked his balls that made him whimper in pain. I take my chance running to the door trying to unlock it. Why the hell it's not unlocking? Gosh it's locked from outside . Tears were making it's way out as I slammed the door for a few times yelling JIN but before I could say anything more , Jungkook harshly pulled me out of there , slamming me on a nearby wall.

I screamed out loud hoping anybody would atleast hear me but he slapped me so badly as I fall on the floor. " You fucking bitch, can't stay shut for a sec. "

He pulled me up grabbing me harshly. His hand slowly moved to his pocket and came out with a pocket knife. My eyes widen but till then I was unable to block him as he was way more stronger.

Pulling the knife out he almost tore my dress from the upper side but then the door get banged open reveling my blind date SeokJin.

Like a Strom, rush toward Jungkook with anger burning eyes. Making me leave free he throw a hard fist on Jungkook's face making him split some blood.

Removing his coat he handed me to cover myself. To be honest, his warm arms wrapped me around it finding me a insecure crying mass.

" It's okay Y/n , he can't harm you , sorry for coming very late. Did he hurted you?" He asked with totally changed facial expressions like he knows how to act in every situation. But all he was responded was my sobs.

I was too scared of what happened just a few minutes ago. Thinking of what could have happened if Jin didn't come to save me?

The date was not completed because of the incidence that happened. I can't complain his company besides me cause he showed his best comfort for me. He had taken me to his car and drived me to his home.

I become a bit ease then open up with him about what happened.

" I'm sorry I couldn't help faster but I was thinking if you're okay or not so I thought of checking you up . The next moment your faint scream tremble in my ear so I went there. " Jin explained his point of the story.

Later Jin handed jungkook to the police for this behavior and the story came up as it was planned.

Jin kept visiting me in my house time to time. That's made us already close enough for being comfortable with each other.

By on time he called for another proper date. But this time, somewhere better then before.

" I can't trust that restaurant after that incident." Jin again bring up the topic.

" Me neither. I don't feel insecure but it's more reliable when I'm with you " I send him a smile with my words.

" Actually I should not hide anything. Remember the waiter? was paid for spilling Hot coffee on you and he was also the one who locked you there with that guy. " Anger get visible in his way of taking.

" I never thought that way. Wooo. Money can made people dance for anything." I said looking at the coffee cup I was drinking from.

" Yeah but all fine as I am with you now. Haha so will you mind dating me with marriage plans?" He asked showing a smile yet little pink shade of blush is visible in his cheeks.

I keep admiring him with adore.

"Sure. Why not."

End :)