52. Now You Know- KNJ Pt-3

Where am I?

The warmth around me lighten the freightent shivers of my body. It feels warm and I felt like cage. Sudden of soft voice whispering in my ears cut the tension inside my soul.

A little by little, my consciousness started to resort as I could recognize the words from the whisper. " You're safe with me Y/n, I won't hurt you, I'm here. Nobody is gonna hurt you. I'm Namjoon, everything is fine. You're safe. " It was Crystal clear for me to realize the person is Namjoon. As soon as I heard him mumbling his name, my hands didn't hesitated to wrap it around his back. I don't know why but I felt safe, safe on someone's arm other than my husband, who is so long known to me. Maybe since we born? Or maybe since diaper? I don't have any memories of my childhood where he wasn't present. Did I ever thought to feel the safest place would be him? He relaxed me, made me clam and believed me what nobody did.

The total moment was so heart racing for me but being relaxed few moments later, I loses the grip of mine but his grip was still strong. I struggled to unclose some distance between the two of us so that I can face him and know the reason of him being here.

"Namjoon" I called his name to gain his attention while he drives his face at me in one go losing the tight grip he had on me to look straight into my eyes speaking thousands of questions with his eyes that reflects on his facial expressions but too unsure to ask.

I smile at his confused face while he kept on staring at me, confirming I'm still okay or not. " Y/n, you okay? Are you feeling okay?" He asked with the reasonable face of his. He is worried indeed but why? I was the one feeling disgusted from previous moments.

"How... You - I ... Here -y -you .. I.. Taehhh." At a quite amounts of moment of working my best, I couldn't get enough energy to speak, nor could creat any proper verbal lines to speak. I felt I lost the ability to speak. He looked more terrified and hus me in the next second laying me down comfortably in my bed with his arms. The whole night might not be appropriate but I was too scared to let him go and hold his wrist tighter indicating to not leave me alone here.

"I won't leave. Sleep now. "

Later on, I woke up in his room, I was alone in the room filled with the sun rays lighting the room up spreading the warmth of it creating a sensation of being arrogant because it's the only source of energy. Yawning heavily, I get up in search of the owner of the house.

"How are you feeling now ?" He asked taking his cereal bowl, also handing me mine. " What you mean?" I asked total confused of his question. " Don't you remember anything from last night?" He asked while I tried to compose his words.

Last night, last night what, last night ohh, last night. I remember. The nightmare. Yeah I remember. Him, the darkness, the sight and the warmness. My face lost its colour remembering the scene. He noticed by the time he took his seat besides me.

" You remember Right?" He asked earnings a nod from me.

"I had gone for washroom and when was about to return, I heard you screaming, I ran into your room to find you a crying mass while your eyes were still closed. I tried to clam you first but you were too sensitive to the touches and started to kick and slap in the air. I had to manage you hold in my arms and later you wake up. You know. " He spoke all the words in one go making me realize where's my condition is going.

"Let's get ready, we are visiting phycologist today. "

He had taken me to the therapist for the nightmares I was having and for the betterment for my mental help. The doctor descriptions a lot of relaxing yoga and many more with some medicines. I don't like visiting doctors and phycologists but I had no way open.

Way back home, I asked him to stop the car. " Namjoon, can you please stop by my house? Drop me there, I wanna go back. I already troubled yo- " " Are you sane Y/n? You really wanna go back?"

"Yes, I'm innocent. How can I keep on hiding like this. He needs to know everything. I'm sure he is gonna believe me."

" I really don't wanna hurt but if you wanna go, I won't stop but please, if anything happens, don't hesitate to call me. Or come back to my house. I'll always be there. " Namjoon finished with a genius smile he always have, never failed to reassuring my mind.

"I will Namjoon."

Getting off the car at the front of our, means Jungkook's and mine shared apartment, I bide Namjoon goodbye while he was still hesitating about leaving me. I know he might be worried but I can't live like this forever being his burden.

I rang the bell with my heavy heart pounding like it's gonna explode the next moment he will open the door. I didn't had to wait much as he opened the door few moments later but his face wasn't showing any expression after being welcomed by me.

"Jungk-"
"Why are you here?" He asked like an emotionless beast gazing his enemy he never wanted to face.

"Will you listen to me once? Please?" I whispered as my tone might have lost the ability to volume up.
"Is there anything to talk about? Wasn't my presence at the scene were enough? How could you think I will believe your lies?"
"Please listen to me once. I'll tell you the truth. Everything. "

He didn't protists again and let me in. My steps on the floor felt like back to life. I miss this house, this surrounding I was living for past four years. The arora and the aroma, I missed a lot those days. But it's not as perfect as it was before. That's what happens when there's no girl in the house. It's kinda massy and of course the smell of alcohol in the air didn't forget to get my attention.

I sensed he drank some bottles of whiskey. He shouldn't have tho.

"Spill the the been, RIGHT NOW!" Jungkook yelled at me knowing I'm here for a reason.

"What's the truth?" His voice seems heavy.

",The night, I was drunk, you saw me. And tell me did you saw waking with any stranger or talking with any? Did you even saw me looking at any stranger? A stranger that you don't know? You know all the people I know there. I swear I directly entered the room you directed me. I was right asleep after entering the room. And the biggest mistake I did was to not lock the door. In the middle of the night, my sleep got lightly broke and I saw someone, a man and I thought that was you. I don't know what happened lated. I passed out then." I take a long sign looking at the ground knowing he is staring at me blinklessly. I can't read his mind but I'm too scared to earn a word from him.

"If I say everything was planned? You acted drunk just to be alone in the room and have fun? How can you Y/n? Did you had to destroy our seven years of relationship just to satisfy you? Is that all you want? Why did you did this? Why you had to cheat on-" his words were getting on my nerves as I shoot up my head toward him, eyeing his deadly gaze. I cut him off saying," the fuck Jungkook? Didn't I told you the fuck that I was fucking drunk? Why don't you believe me? I swear I would never cheat on you. THAT M0THERFUCKER FUCKING RAPED ME JEON. I'M FUCKING RAPED!" I yelled out all my frustration over his words that were triggering me.

There's a limit to be humiliated but he was over the edge of my thoughts.

"DON'T YOU DARE FUCKING LIE TO ME. Don't you think that only you can sleep with men and get me with all the lies. My eyes were enough to know the whole thrust behind your sore words." He gritten his teeth spilling all the poisonous words into my ears and walking out of the room into our shared bedroom leaving me in my tears.

"I wish I could make you believe all the truths that ain't a lie and know you would have never missed the possibility to heal my wounds. I wouldn't have been that hurt if you were beside me, holding my hands, reassure me and give the painkillers nobody have ever invented but only the wrong way, you are the only one that double my wounds and left me to die on my own. I would rather die rather than living in your disgust Jungkook-shi"............

To be continued...............