50. Now You Know- KNJ Pt 1

(Requested fanfiction)
"Sensitive Content Ahead ❗)

Jiminies birthday party so why not waste some times with the people I love to waste my time on?
Getting out of the car with the better half of mine, Mr. Jeon, I sweetly smiled before stepping in. Life has been pretty simple and organized since I'm married with him. I had to thank hundreds and thousands of time to fate for choosing someone like him for my better half and at the same time, I used to curse fate for the same reason, for him.

As like sweet he is, the same devil like he is. Well every good have some bad in it and every bad have some good in it. None of my business either as long as the love never fades away. But at some point of our life, we regret our last choice, our last decision, our last move.

There's some moments we never thought of facing neither ever wanted but as strategies life hold, ends up making feel either best or worst.

My heel knocked on the floor of the hall were the sweet as well as so known peoples of mine are visible. My extrovert face couldn't certified the least amount of happiness preserved in me. My face beemed with the super clumsy happiness as always.

Knowing it's a party, drinks are must and fun? Oh that's non ending saga then.
"Oh Gosh Y/n, control, you are gonna end up the drunkest person today." Jungkook tried to stop her by being concerned and a bit of being controllave and by the time , worked none.

"Yah Jungkook ah, let her be, it's my birthday afterall and if she doesn't get drunk tonight, my special day won't be fullest. It doesn't come everyday. Come on dude. " Jimin earned a quick soft smack on his back by his words. Y/n agrees with him. Jungkook sigh in defeat as he have gone done by his wife and his best friend's agreement in every state. Their bond is different. Cute and naughty. They never decide to let Jungkook live peacefully.

"Goshh Y/n, you're looking fabulously gorgeous sweaty." A most familiar yet comfortable voice vibrated on the air as the heavy, manly voice speak up.

Turning her head toward the direction the voice lead, Y/n's eyes glisten in Surprise. Nobody knows her better at some point but him. It's Namjoon, known as the oldest friend of her. And yeah oldest mean oldest, no other friendship wasn't that long as it has been with Namjoon.

She couldn't stop but widen her smile. Anybody around her would must be mesmerized by the smile that captured her face.

Dance and music took the rhythms of the party, smell of the strong liquids are on the air. Drunk people and sobber, everyone take over the dancefloor like it's the last wishes of their happy lives.

"Jagi, your cheeks are getting red. " Jungkook chuckles innocently crunching his nose at Y/n speaking about her cheeks being lighten more from the drink.

" Just say you wanna confess that I just am too beautiful for you. Don't blame the air now. " He chuckled again for the tricky complement. Indeed she looks finer than ever, Even with the simply smile plastered on her face. He loves the way she always understand the outhead of his words. She is mean, very mean to read his mind undoubtedly fast. The world can stop, he doesn't bother to care but he can't imagine Y/n stop with the track of time.

Both of them want to lost in those tight eyes that connects their visions but the only is being sobber either getting drunk.
"Go live fullest, your bestie Seonji came, I can't hold myself from jumping over my Seokjin Hyung." Jungkook whispered with sparkles in his eyes pointing at a direction where Seonji and her husband Seokjin stepping over the carpet to be the part of the special night.

The worlds surrender itself when Y/n got Seonji around her. What things they don't do together except Sharing their husbands. Another rounds of shots on the cups. One by one. The night seems to be only made for her.