37. Rose Of Syndrome - JJK Pt-2

What was it in her that took him this far?

What kind of captivity has surrounded Jungkook, he don't know but all he knows that he let her go even though he knew she was a traitor in his group which is already a great sign for him to achieve something more.

The broad shoulder man with black tuxedo walks out of his car to reach his own room where nobody is permitted to go. He haffed sigh letting out all the feelings he had been carrying for last few hours.

Were those tensions? Or relief. He don't know himself. All he want is her and only her.

It wasn't an easy situation when Jungkook had finally got to know his rivals teams secret spy. Nobody before escaped or had a chance to escape from his hand before. This time, something like this was about to happen but didn't.

He didn't killed neither let the secret spy know about his awareness.

About six month ago, when he let her join the team, he didn't knew himself that he gonna do something so different than usual. Not a lie that he let the secret spy named Shin Y/n do anything.

He never left a chance of keeping an eyes on her but her last action take him by surprise. He was confused like others.

From working in Jeon's to stealing Jeon's paper and return those before time unharmed was really unexpected for Jungkook. That was first time for him observing someone from his rival doing the opposite of the actual mission. But somewhere in his mind he knows why. Still he foolishly ask himself why Y/n did this when the plan was something else?

He was watching Y/n from the starter and wondered about how smoothly she works. Not a single Trace falls behind when she finishes her job. Quite satisfying.

If she weren't from his rival's member, he must had promoted her in a higher position for her activity in works.

Jungkook had a quite good communication with Y/n better then her boss with herself.

Speaking silly things everyday and of course teasing Y/n was always in the schedule of his work. The way she talks back seems to be so sassy and of course she never failed to made him giggles.

How odd it looks from outside but only homies know how interacted Jungkook used to behave with Y/n.

But a simple matter Y/n never understand from Jungkook that he already knows what she actually is but for the whole time he kept on pretending. She doesn't have any idea why a mafia king behave like this with her.

Whispering teases with sudden appearance of him in her mission was so common that happens with her.

All the situation needs to come to an end as she had to finish her actual mission too but who knows what she gonna do?

Jungkook had all the gourds open and plans were ready to take Geiger's team down about three months ago but somewhat news that makes sense was the reason for him to secretly leave them.

When all the works went smooth, the last chance to take Geiger's team down was the mission of Y/n stealing the papers which can only lead Jungkook to the victory and of course winning over Geiger but Y/n's action drive the situation to somewhere unexpected.

He was behind Y/n then and that lead him to Geiger's basement. But he felt he was kinda late after finding out she was paying for betraying her own team.

Right now, Y/n is laying on Jungkook's bed, her lifeless body from all the torture looks so miserable.

Jungkook cares her cheeks feeling several cuts and wounds. He might be a cruel one but he also feels better when he left loved. But why? How did he knows that there's still someone who loves him? Does that bloom of warmness for her in him too? He doesn't needs any answer as his actions already told everything.

Her beautiful eyes that used to carry sparkles are closed and tired. Tears that were streaming due to the pain of torture are visible as dried tears. What she did to receive those? She just loved someone and that was all for her to pay.

The brutal king, does he even deserve love? But she still loved him. Her unspoken feelings were still alive when her breathing were unsteady. She lives for it, she failed for it , yet she again falls for it.

His hand touched the soft lips which used to look so fluffy and everytime he saw those pair of lips, he wanted to touch and feel it but now it looks so dry and a small cut gives it another scar of beauty. "Why so special. Who you are? Why so genius in my mind when my first step toward you were a plan of killing you? " His own thoughts were left as thoughts as he never tried to express it to her , to nobody. He is so arrogant. So much.

Y/n opened her eyes finding a pair of arms wrapped around her. She tried to move her arms but her body felt insane pain. A weak groan left her mouth the felt the owner of those arms rising his head slowly removing his arms from her.

" How are you feeling now?" The man spoke with his manly voice which seems ages for her to realize it wasn't a hallucination. She looks around finding a pretty gorgeous room with all comfortably arrange.

Her another try of moving failed when she found several bandages in hee whole body. She feels so nub, so tired. The last thing she remember is she was being tortured for her deeds. But how come she is here?

She looked at the man trying to find answers of her unspoken questions from her head.

"Relax Y/n, it's me Jungkook." He spoke up again but this time, a bit warmly finding the uncomfortable movements of her.

She doesn't know how to answer our loud now. She is in maze.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm here." Jungkook said holding her hand in her. She didn't resist his touch but didn't responded either.

"I know what are you thinking. I have taken you here and this is my place so nobody will ever dare to come here. I have taken you here." His words echoes through her head. Why did he saved her?

"W-Why did y-you saved me?? Did you knew I was a traitor? I might sell your information then w- " before she could continue, he spoke up ,"well take breath first, should I tell you why you are here? I know who you are but still you are here because who you are." Saying his words, He lean down toward her to take her lips in his. A soft passionate kiss. But why?

She felt numb. What's going on with her? The feelings she is having right now is so vulgar.

Everything come to an halt as she give up on her, gently matching with his soft lips which are dancing on her. That was smooth, so soft and also so foreign.

Those soft touches from both party made the seen more valuable. They wanted the moment to last forever as if they could pause for a moment to announce themselves lucky.

He loves her and she loves him. Couldn't it be a perfect story? Can't it be the end of everything?

He separate his lips to breath so she did. Heavy breaths brushing into each other. No body knows how much he wants to scream and tell everyone how amazing feeling he has rose in him. A scream of happiness want to rush through his throat. So unbelievably a certain moment bloomed cherry in his heart. He felt loved, valued by her when he felt her responding in his touch.

"Y/n" a softly whispered left his mouth as his face draw the theme of satisfaction.

"Yes?" She shortly answered.

" Will you fulfill one of my request?"

"What's that?"

"Leave the country."............

To be continued.................

As I said, I'm updating early but please will you vote just to cheer me up so that I can write more? I immediately need love now
>⁠.⁠<
(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~