9. It was raining -PJM

It was raining that night when she , my best friend left me . I wasn't at the fault neither she was . But the situation between us was huge . There is a say that one bad person and everything is ruined. Just like that , one unexpected person was the misunderstanding between us .

People say that it starts to build distance between friends when one get a girlfriend or boyfriend but I never believed them . Never in my life I thought that my friend will leave me just because of her boyfriend? Never mind but she did .

That day I pleaded to her to not leave , not to mistrust me , not to doubt our friendship. And you know what? That was all in vain . She left me when I was kneel down Infront of her telling her the very truth that she refused to believe.

She was 19 back then and she was in a relationship with a 25 years old guy who was not trustworthy enough. The age difference wasn't the matter but the guy's character was . Because of him , I not only lost her that day but also almost lost my close , more than a friend like best friend but guess what? Fate never made us apart . Yes she left but my best friend, he believed me . Even in the beginning he refused to trust me but later he stayed , didn't lose his faith in me .

Her boyfriend was more like a playboy. Spending night with numerous girl was his favorite time pass . Not time pass actually night pass . I never liked him through. He tried to get in with me in bed too but get harshly rejected by me and also was coloured by me. It gets his ego . As a revenge he faked a story about me flirting with him to get into his pants and also sleeping with numerous guys .

My poor friend was too innocent to disbelieve him . She swallowed all lies her boyfriend throw at her about me and ended up leaving me for him . I never interfere later when she cought him cheating . Neither I stand with her for a little reassuring cause I wasn't someone who she trusted lately. She had chosen her boyfriend over me so should I let her be in my life again? Should I be there to be with her to not let her be broken? Not even in dreams.

Jimin . The boy who was more than a friend like best friend witness all of it . From how it started to how it ended. I wonder how he could even trust me when he doubted me first? It's called a strong bone of faith that you have in your friend. He listened me , trusted me cause I was worthy of his trust. I never lied until it was about a end to end matter. I was never dishonest that lead the way of his trust in me here .

I still remember the day I was telling her to not leave while kneeled down , all wet in rain but that wasn't the fact of concern. Infront of an empty road besides a beautiful park that carry the saddest memory now .

I told her I didn't tried to get over her boyfriend, I didn't even slept with any random guy even I was virgin. I never faked a promise with her in our friendship. But the fate was cruel to believe me . She didn't spare a single glance at me . Maybe she was disgusted by me presents . She turned her back to me . Leaving me only in the rain and in the pain.

I cried. My tears was endlessly falling but it was too late to notice as the raindrops were ruining it with it's own water. Why to blame the rain that keep mixing with my tears when my own friend denied to trust my tears.

She left me kneeled down without hesitation while I was still there . I think the rain drops were also looking at me with pity. A sudden umbrella hide me from the rain which was holding on by Jimin . The best friend I know, never left me . Still the colour of the umbrella dance in my memory. Yellow. It was a yellow umbrella Jimin was holding.

I cried my heart out that night under his umbrella but he never uttered a single word neither tried to stop me from crying.

He moved his umbrella over my head with his veiny hands leaving himself empty under the rainy sky . While passing the area, he halted in his place watching me kneeled down behind my friend . He listened every word I said to my friend, hiding from a not so far building, in the corner. He witness all of my words I said that time.

After feeling like ages , I stand up planning to not let my tears down anymore. He hugged me that night. He told me to be strong and added that he believes in me . He trust me. He said he knows I did nothing of it .

Nothing ever felt like this before. His hug has something that melted me even in the rain . He stayed. Later that he had taken me to his house, not letting me return to my house alone. He knew that I would be more upset if I stay alone.

He had made hot chocolate, hot coffee , prepared dinner for me giving me the best comfort he could ever give someone. I do still owe him for being such a great savior. I don't know how to repay him after all of this he did for me .

We kept spending more times and become more close. Summer after winter , days passed like air. We graduated together, get a stable job by working day and night with out ass off . It will be lie if I say that I never missed her later . I did . But the thing that has been apart couldn't be fixed. My all friends were with me back then. Staying with each other, supporting in everyones hard time that had made a strong bone between all of us .

Sometimes we laughed at Jin's dad jokes, sometimes spend night eating Yoongi's delicious foods , sometimes we used to play truth and dare to made Taehyung wash all the dishes as a dare , sometimes playing boxing with Jungkook, sometimes dancing with Hoseok like there's no tomorrow, sometimes sharing books and stories with Namjoon and traveling to many places , having dinner with all of my friends in restaurants were the thing we always do whenever we got a chance to meet.

It wasn't an easy life either after graduation. It wasn't easy to get a stable job even when our marks were high . But we kept on patient.

Day by day then Jimin and I, both realized that we both catched feelings for each other. He didn't hesitate to propose me to marry him as soon as he realized his feelings for me neither do I waited a sec to accept him as my life partner. I still don't regret marrying him . We fight, we argue but never get apart from each other.

Life doesn't always lead us the way we want but fate knows our way though our journey. He faced many difficulty, many hard situation but we tried our best to face it together.

We faced financial problems also but stayed by each other's side giving each other's shoulder to relay on .

One day we went on a vacation trip but somehow I got lost in the area. He was so furious for not finding me after searching for a quite long time. I was back to where he was by a normal passerby. He was kind enough.

I have seen many kind and pure hearted people and also the opposite through. But the interesting fact is the number of honest people in my life was larger than the opposite one.

I still remember my friend but also somehow feel hurt by the memory. Not all friends are same . Some are temporary and most of them are forever. Friends are the one who is an important part of our life . Even if they are in distance by place, they are still close by hearts .

I am lucky enough to have Jin , Namjoon, Taehyung, Hoseok , Yoongi , Lia , Sofia , Merle and Toda as my friend. As I said some, no not some, almost all friends are forever and the one who never stayed was never a friend.

End :)

⚠️✨This story is totally based on
imagination so don't take it seriously ✨⚠️

.(Author note : How was that? It's not a particular moment story but memory kind of story. I never said friendship are not trustworthy. It's just a matter of misunderstanding that break a friendship but also blessed with many true friends. People don't say to choose friends wisely without any reason but you are blessed with the friend you have . Love you all lovies ♡ :)