12. Yoongi Marry Me -MYG

Is there always the things that the boy have to propose for marriage? What will happen if I propose my boy instead?

Loving is not showing off to others but to feel fiction between two people whose souls are match made in heaven. I am not a philosopher who can interpret what is love. That's what I want to show to my boyfriend.

It's been 4 years since we are together. Wanna start a family with him. I don't want it to be late cause I also wanna see my grandkids. It will still take more time but thoughts are thoughts you know.

All the thoughts make me inpatient to call my boyfriend Yoongi for a date night.

As soon as he response to my call , I straightly speak up the point " Yoongi meet at 7 pm in the XX restaurant. Um no I will pick you up so be ready. Bye " Saying those words I cut the call without giving him any chance to reply. I know he would deny or show an excuse that he is tired or can't go and call me instead in his house. Such a lazy cat still I am falling for him more by the time passes.

Getting into my dress I hit into my high heels and got into my car. He actually have no Idea What is waiting for him.

It's not like that I am rich from my starter of my life. It's true that I grow up in a middle class family where I have seen my parents struggling with their life and work. That was frustrating for me so I dreamed of nothing but to make a bright future for me and my parents. It wasn't as easy as it said. I had to work my ass off and living a life under work and struggle, not under breath.

It took me so much time to get here. I am not complaining through, I am just speaking of me like how I came here rich and standing of my own. I wish my parents were here with me as I wished but the fate is too cruel as they passed earlier.

Okay back to present , hitting the engine on , I start driving to his , my boyfriend's house. Min Yoongi. It's kinda lovely to pronounce his name.

Not to mention, I am 27 and he is 30. Enough aged to already having a family and still we are here dating each other. Like really? I really want him to be mine for sure and too scared to be stolen. Good for him.

I stopped the car Infront of his house and keep pressing the horn until he gets out not caring the surrounding. It's okay to not believe but believe me , he looks supper stunning with suits on him as he walked out of his house door. " Finally" a reliable sigh came out of my mouth. So happy to see him atleast tonight.

Pulling the window down, I said, " get into the passenger seat. Now ." It sounds like command but literally it was just a wish for me. " I will drive today." I said as he get into the seat. I started to drive again as he get besides me . "What have you started at this late night? I should have sleeping now. What's on your dummy head today huh?" He asked flashing a smirk. " Oh babe seems so curious. Haha. Is it always have to be you who always surprise me? Can't I make up for you?" I said giving him a pout just like he do when he want to sleep.

" Okay okay Just stop. I can't take your puppy eyes thought. " We both giggles together. I love hearing him giggling and laughing. Someone from far aside will never ever could think that Yoongi is such a sweet person inside. Nobody, I can bet. It's still a history how we meet and fall in love.

" So what's your plan jagi?" He asked hopping I will give him a little hint but all I know that I am not an easy girl too. Getting any single hint is a dream now.

" No jagi. Not a single trace you are getting of where we are heading. Wait a bit. " He sighed loudly

Me: Yoongi you remember how we meet?
Yoongi: Of course. I wish that day never have came to my life. Look how stressed I am just because of you. Not getting to sleeping and not even being able to reply after getting a phone call.
Me: oh Yoongi. You never know how cute you look when You're complaining about me .