35. Forbidden Flames - JHS

( warning ⚠️,: this content ahead contain sensitive topic so read at your own risk. And of course it's just an imagination so don't take it seriously otherwise don't blame me.

I'm not framing anyone nether looking down at any passion. It's just a though and all the characters are imaginary)

Friday night means Clubing with friends as those little amount of time feels the lively moment in my life. After a whole week of frustrating work, I got some times for me with my friends and I guess after that I feel like I have nothing more to complain about.

I live, I love and I lie too. As a human, it's a habit of being alive but being lively is rare.

I'm kind of nothing serious person who loves to joke and have fun in the difficulties too.

W!ne, wh!skey , alcoh0l aren't something unknown in my personal life and of course Clubing is not fun without those. Those liquids are something off to inappropriate in commons but they holds thousands of secrets and emotions.

Some hide pain behind it and some hide secrets but still it doubles the pain sometimes, sometimes make them disappear. Speciality holds when the person, works behind it to serve it, get the most narrowed eyes.

I don't blame people for thinking that way but work is work and serving selfs are different.

Jim, tae, kookie, jinni, jooni and yoon are the best and only trust person in my life even I have met hundreds and thousands of people in my whole life.

Taking about love life, I'm empty compared to others cause my desire is also a bit different from others.

Two has wife and other four having girlfriends who are gonna be their soon to be wife also. But what's my problem?

No I'm not gay neither younger than all. People keep on difficulties but mine is a bit forbidden. They know but kept on clam.

Not being the luckiest person, I still love the desire of my life. Luck was the fact that never favor me unlike others.

Extending my hand to reach for the 3rd shoot, I diverted my eyes in someone standing a bit far away. I know my stare is still gone unnoticed by the person.

Why it have be the person? Why my mind can't stop finding her. Yeah it's her. My forbidden desire. Serving glasses of drinks to the people who are drowning in the fun of those liquid and of course with the biggest desires of boy which are women.

Gladly taking the whole glass of liquid through my throat, keeping my eyes close, feeling the way it's pinching my throat. I love the pain of it, smell of it. It's drives my mind uncontrollably.

She is a bartender and also unfortunately a well known striper in the club but only on special events. A regular bartender. Age 26, name Y/n. Family? No trace. How I know that much of her? Cause she is the flaming fire that ignites me.

Is it that obvious to look down at those people who work on bars as bartender? It's okay if I talk about stripers. Of course people have their own reasons for being a bartender or their own passion but stripper? Never mind why had it to be her?

I never knew her until I came to this club, newly opened and a quick attention seek club. She doesn't have any idea about stealing my attention in her absent mind. I wish I could tell her my own words.

Her beauty, her eye lines, her body posture, everything fits perfectly unless it's about her passion. One of my special reason to never miss the chance of stepping in that club.

Her alcohol serving style sometimes force me to gulp down a whole glass of whiskey. As like she works like a whiskey to my mind.

What I see in her that I have never seen in someone? What specialty she has that she attract me? Beauty? There's a million of girls and I believe every single of them are beautiful in their own unique way but what's that unique way of her that attracts me?

I joke and laugh with my friends as they keep on mumbling stupid things non stop but in all those, I keep on stealing a glance to her time to time.

It's a rare thing that I have lost the track of her. I love the way she walks to others and shows a smile that is noticeable for me from afar.

Yoons and other friends sometimes caught me stating at her so they shake me off from my fantasy to brought me to the reality.

The reality is we both are from two different world. Taking about her, she will be an unexceptionable Alien in my world.

I live in work as my life is in cash. Money runs through my passion as rich mannerly level suits me where she is just an unnoticeable bartender in a general club.

My friends noticed the uncertainty in me as they already know my desire for a girl. They know I'm into someone who doesn't know about my existence.

Only if I could run from my world and snatch her somewhere so suitable, I would have done that. Only if I had a chance. A single one. To imaginary.

I know, she's nobody yet it's so unreal. I shouldn't have fallen for someone who doesn't suits me but is there any rules that the person suits me, will be mine? I don't know. Knowing everything I have been walking toward my unknown feelings.

Something that keep my from losing the feelings for her and also from increasing the feelings for her.

At the end of every night, I leave the club with my friends nicely but my last stare always become her.

I have fallen into a forbidden desire that is too illegal to feel but so naive leave.

I love the feeling of not having her and hate the feeling of thinking of having her.

Looking at her for having a simple sight of her so that I can see her after closing my eyes. Her movements dance in my mind as her high heels sounds echoes through my mind.

I may stop going into that club to free myself from her presence in my life, I might run to so many women's life but will anyone will be her that can wipe her from my thoughts and mix someone else existence in the smell of those liquids?

End;)

Edited.