28. I believe, It's you. - KSJ

Why is that so? Is it that difficult to understand myself? I couldn't figure out why sometimes the inner me, take out the worst of me. It's okay to feel lonely right?

Why am I even complaining about it? About my life? Is it that obvious to overthink about my self? I wonder how this world is still awake. It's almost midnight.

Im wishing for someone to hug me tightly like the couples do in the movies. Getting all lovey dovey, cuddling with each other, taking care of each other. It's something so imaginary for a real life. Why can't our life a bit easier. I want to be happier. Why can't everything went as it should be?

I sometimes feel nub , I feel stressed, lonely. Sometimes all I want is to be loved.

All those thoughts were roaming in my head as I drafted to sleep. It has been a normal routine for me to be a night thinker. After a long, stressful working day, I rest my body on the bed, giving my brain a difficult task to complete. It was overthinking. I am not someone so special. Not much popular. Not much beautiful.

Life also does changes like the season which is keep on changing.

Next morning was a busy day like usual. I headed toward my workshop where my employees work. As a manager, 300 people works under my control.

People might think selfish of me. They might think me as well responsible and high happy profiled life but deep down, only I know how my days are going under every smile.

My heel knocked on the floor as I entered my cabin. Well decorated with enough classic style as manager need.

My secretary Mr. Namjoon knocked on my door forming a sweet potato smile on his welcoming face. He is kind of more then a secretary to me. Off times passes with him like a friend he is.

I truly appreciate him so much as listener of mine. He greeted me with morning wishes that made me feel comfortable.

Hundreds and thousands of time, I have told him to greet me when his heart says, not to show formality. I told him to never forced a smile at me even If i say something funny but that smile always capture his face like his face has made for his smile. I adore the sweetness of him a lot.

Showing all the work updates, beneficial news and our profit success, he informed me to join a meeting with a well known brand in this era.

Having all the works and plans for today, I look at the clock finding out about the time of meeting is 10 minutes later. As a manager of my sector, my presence in meetings are very important. For the meeting, I had to prepare a good term to show how well our industry is working in the present work filed.

Comforting myself on the chair, I keep waiting for the new client to join us. Without wasting much time, Our new client and maybe soon to be business partner arrived at the right time. Well in timing.

We all get up to greet our client but
All of my thoughts of some stupid scenery went in mars as I looked at the Man standing Infront of me, who is being greeted by everyone accept me.

My body froze, my brain get a pause for a moment when our eyes meet. Never in a million years, I thought to meet him again. It's Jin.

Instead of greeting him, I slowly turn around to sit on my chair as he followed his.

The atmosphere getting very awkward as the introduction moment started. All introduce themselves and now it's my turn. Looking at others to avoid him, I tried to introduce myself but before I could say anything, He extended his hand toward me saying, " Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin, the chef executor and CEO of Kim Gener"

Having no other options, I extended my hand toward him just for the formality and only for my self respect.

That was difficult to had a handshake with him. Touching his hand, it isn't soft like before it used to be. "Hi, Im Y/n, the manager of the head department."