18. Married Romance 💒 - JJK

Wiping the sweat off, he finally get in the car. Hitting the engine on, he started to drive as the final destination is home now. After a month of business trip, he finally returning home with a thousands of hope that his love waiting for him to return home. To surprise his lawfully wife, he is retuning without telling her about himself coming. All the thoughts of her make him smile like a teenager boy who seems like first time in love.

"Coming home Jagi."

Meanwhile Y/n the desperate wife of Jungkook sit down on the couch feeling the leisure time after finishing her all home chores. Turning on the tv she comforted herself on the couch relaxing her arms.

"Jungkook-ahhh miss you."
Y/n said to herself knowing that nobody is gonna listen to her as she is the one and only living organism in the house.

' la la la lalaaaaaaaa' she started to sing on her own thoughts matching with the song that she played on the tv.

'~ kiss me once
Kiss me twice
Kiss me once again
It's been a long long time~.she sang with the audio. Her mind feels so relieved and somewhat thing made her body energetic to move with the rhythm.

Slowly moving her hands she started to rhythm her movements with the music feeling her body is slowly getting with the music.

Still sitting in the sofa, she sang alone the song. The song ended starting another which drove her crazy. All her desire to sing rose up as she move out from the couch to stood in her feet's.

"~ I would never fall in love again until I found him,
I said I would never fall unless it's you, i fall into~."

Her voice matched with every tone from the audio as her body started to move matching with the music.

Imagining Jungkook besides her she smiled closing her eyes, lips moving with the song as she kept her slow steady dance. Jungkook must have been admiring if he were there to see his wife dancing so romantically imagining only him.

.....

Opening the car door Jungkook step out of the car hoping his wife is waiting for him and run to him like a kid do when they see their loved one after a long time. He widen his smile walking toward the house. Silently putting the password in , he unlocked the door quietly but successfully.

Stepping in the living room his eyes filled with sparkles as he saw his wife softly dancing on the floor back facing him with a romantic song played on the tv.

His bunny teeth came out in display as a rush of happiness flow his mind when he heard his wife softly saying 'Jungkook I wish you were here with me dancing alongside.'

Silently putting his bag on the side , he approached her, lightly back hugging her. She flinched at the sudden action while Jungkook giggled at his silliness.

She quickly turn over to find her husband looking at her with adore and love. "Ahhhhh Jungkooook." A joyful scream left her mouth as soon as he realized her husband had came.

"I missed you a lot guggi." She uttered wrapping her arms around him tightly like squeezing all the stress out of him.

"I missed you too Jagi." He whispered softly hugging her back feeling her warmth after a long time.

"Were you dancing alone? I saw you dancing so sexily." Jungkook winked at his wife cupping her face.

"Yeah. Let me welcome you with a dance with you?"

"Sure "

.........

Another day of weekend made Jungkook sleep longer than regular. Rubbing his eyes to dismiss his sleep, he get up on the bed feeling the other side of bed empty.

"What an early bird." Jungkook whispered through his sleepy tone yet he's searching for his wife's warmth. He knows how sensitive his wife is so he straight went to the kitchen to find his wife making breakfast while haming beautiful melodies.

"Morning Jagi." Jungkook whispered to Y/n's ear to start his day with her.

"Au my lovey dovey husband has woken up. I thought You're gonna sleep untill it's time to for work tomorrow."

Jungkook just chuckled at his wife's bold confession even though he knows what Y/n meant.

"It's just half pass 9. And how can you leave me alone on the bed? You know I want you to be my first sign after I wake up. "

"If I were still on the bed then will my dad made you breakfast?"

"Maybe. I know he will as he is my father in law afterall. He's better than you in cooking and I bet If I requested him than he must have had made breakfast for me." Jungkook said making his wife laugh along with him.

"You're so silly kookie,." Y/n uttered while Jungkook replied"as if you are not."
..........

Another evening when the Jeon couple going to celebrate their anniversary of their married life. Everybody knows how workholic Jungkook is but when it comes about Y/n, he is ready to leave the world.

"Y/n!!! Get into the car. I really don't want to be late."

"Yeah right there." Y/n said running out of house soon getting into the car.

"Let's go." Y/n said but didn't felt the engine start or any movement from Jungkook.

"Kookie?" She asked looking at her husband when Jungkook was staring at her.

"You looks beautiful." Jungkook uttered softly observing a regular sign yet special for him.

"Y-you are making m-me shy Jungkook."

"Shh can I get that soft plum lips on mine?" Jungkook asked for permission rubbing his soft slander thumb on her lips while his other fingers cupped her sidecheek.

Y/n turned red like tomatoes at her husband's observation but too focused on Jungkook that she couldn't reply to him when Jungkook already know the answer.

Without wasting any time, Jungkook pressed his lips over her to feel her better. She is forever his but everytime Jungkook look at her, he feels Attraction toward her, no matter how many times he keep on admiring her.

" I don't get enough of you jagi. Let's finish what we started after returning home as it gonna be a plesentful night for us." Jungkook's little flirting skills sometimes make Y/n go crazy but still falls for him again and again without any complain.

They do argue, they also keep on having couple issues like other couples but guess what? Their strong desires toward each other has keep their bonding stronger than they know.

Overcoming all wrong going together and giving a shoulder to other in hard times make them more closer.

They are each other's better half after all. Not all couples are happy neither romantic but giving the best to their better half make them perfect for each other. Everybody knows that nobody is perfect but all should know that , their perfection is in their better half. He isn't perfect neither her but what makes her perfect is him and what makes him perfect is her.

A little bit understanding and consideration is the bond of a powerful couple. Only beauty and lust might can made you a love bird but not for real. It's called love when both find peace in each other, keeping her life in his control don't make him perfect neither her. Compromising her wishes and considering her wants make her fall for him more as much her efforts to their life and care with adoration, sacrifices and love make him fall for her more.

End:)