59. Cure Me - KSJ pt 2

A sunny and cozy day must be a blessing for me, was the first though after I woke up from my in my bed witnessing the sun ray that directly come through my window feeling my better half besides me, sleeping like a baby even when we do have a baby. She is the big baby here, my wife, my love and my home, Y/n.

There must be days where I had been busy, came home late but she never welcomed me with annoyance. Her understanding features in my every steps was mostly an inspiration in my life until today.

I don't have her anymore even though I do have her. Her presence now surrounds me like her absence.

Everything was well and I'm was greatfull for everything I have but a call from the hospital break me into pieces.

Y/n doesn't work anymore after San came to the world, our little member in  our small family. She used to be so busy due to work but I'm happy that she isn't working anymore either her tired face would have made me upset.

She was craving for shopping for a long time but it's me who couldn't spare some time so the impatient girl was almost crying for that. I couldn't protist today but let her go alone. Just because of works and deals, I wasn't able to drive her to the shop so I brought San with me cause I really didn't wanted San to roam in the shop with her neither wanted to leave him at home with maids. 

Right after my final meeting, I comforted myself on my cabin having San in my arms, listening to his imaginary stories. I could have cherish those moments when we were together spending time, I could have left some works behind and spend some times spending staring at their face but I choosed to chase after money where my happy family crushed.

The phone rang distracting me from San while he had no intension to spare a glance at the ringing phone cause he knows his dad's phone rings always with works. The unknown number on the screen had no impact on me due to the countless calls I get several times a day.

I was all happy and heartfully stable unless an unknown voice spoke from the other side of the phone, almost ripping my soul. It was the call I received from the hospital because of Y/n.

None of us were ready to have such news in the beautiful moments of us. The news of Y/n being in the hospital due to the car accident few minutes ago killed my inner self that was joyful few mare seconds ago. Silence surrounded me when San looked at me curious.

"What happened dad? Why are you crying?" Little San asked without knowing his father doesn't have any answer to say. How can I say him that his mom is in hospital in a critical condition fighting in the edge of life and death?

I carried San with me to the hospital where Y/n is in. My heat bounded like it lost it's control to be normal. A rush of anxiety pecking me in my nerves lying with fake hopes.

What if she doesn't open her eyes anymore? What if she stops her breath? Even the doctor's are rushing inside the energy room for the shake of her life.

Will I ever be able to see her smiling at me telling everything will be fine while she is the one that needs to be fine now? Can San live without his mom showering him with love and care?

Hours of none ending operations, finally the emergency room opened reveling the doctors.

The conversation with them was the most unwanted reality in my life. Never in dreams I have ever thought of having a situation where I don't have any surety of seeing my wife again, the opportunity of loving her again.

Will the winter remain the same for me? Will there be no springs for me? Why it feels like an lonely island where I don't have her warmth anymore?

Her left feet is fractured and there's no surety of it healing soon. It wouldn't have caused a bad impect if she hadn't been through a bad injury in her head. It's deep and critical. None of the doctor's can surely ressure about the time her sense will be back. If she couldn't manage to wake up in forty eight hours, there's a possibility of her being being in coma next.

Words from doctor's moved the ground underneath my feet. I lost the track of relay on my life. I know nothing but she has to wake up,wake up at any cost. She has to wake up for me, for our San.

I head dropped down as I found myself deep down the thoughts of losing her in every possible way. Not a single reasons to let her be  in this condition taking me to the least way of sensation. I hate myself for letting her go, to let her go and maybe never gonna return.

My little San hugged my knees looking into my eyes. " Dad why are you crying?" I looked at the small boy looking at me with curiosity in his eyes that telling hundreds of his unspoken words that he couldn't form to speak. I lost words to answer his little question. What can I say ? I saw sadness in the small figure.

I toke him in my arms while he rest his head on my chest. I could feel the tired little body leaning over me. How can I say to this little soul that his mom might never wake up? I caresd his cheeks unable to answer.

"Why is mom not coming dad? Is she's busy? Did you scolded mom? Is she angry?" San spoke breaking me little by little. I wish If his words were true, at least she would have been safe, breathing.

"No baby. Mom is sleeping. S-she is tired." I said but he lifted his head from my chest to look at my eyes. " Then why are you crying dad? Did mom scolded dad?" I couldn't help but nod at his words. What can I say more to him?

Hours past like ages have been but there's no response yet. San fall asleep while my eyes are divesting to see her once.

Next day I woke up by a nurse slowly calling my name. San was still sleeping in my arms. She brought some food knowing I haven't eat anything since last night. How can I eat when my wife is laying lifeless fighting her life with death? " Mr. Kim, you need to keep up. At least gain some energy thinking about your son."  The nurse spoke flashing out of my haziness. Her words were indeed true. I have to be strong for her , for us. I have to fight against it.

Almost noon when I was standing outside of her cabin, watching San running toward the hallway. I wish if I were him, unaware of everything the maybe I would have been mire happy. I couldn't starve neither keep little San hungry. Walking along with him holding his little hand, we hit the cafeteria to kill our appetites.

Paying the bills, almost heading back while I saw my secretary running toward us with happiness beaming at the corner of his eyes. " Mr. Kim, Mrs. Y/n has woke up." My body frozen at ghe statement of him. Is is joking?

I pick up San running toward the cabin she is in. "mommy woke up baby, mommy woke." I cheered up telling San while he cheered with me. " Yey I missed mommy."

Standing Infront of the door, I waited for the doctors to come out impatiently like a little kid. Thanking God a thousand times for her presence to be awakening again. I smiled at the doctor finding them leaving the room while San rush inside without waiting for me to join him.

"Is she fine doctor?" I asked, arching for a positive answer. " Her figure seems to cooperate well and it's a surprise she is back to consciousness soon. Hope nexts will be okay as I can say rest of her conditions after the tests." Thanking the doctor I went inside smiling ear to ear finding her leaning over the head of tf bed.

Maybe I would have never been this Happy if the world would brought down under my feet, the way I'm feeling now. My emotions gathered together, many things to tell her and love her all over again was the last thing rush inside of my mind after stepping on the room.

"Y/n." I whispered, too excited to form a proper verbal commits to let her know how lifeless the world is without her.

I walked over her beaming with happiness while her expression kinda felt odd toward me. My every action got physically denied by her while I felt her uncomfortable in some way. Did I hurted her?

" Y/n." She refused my touch slowly whispering
"W-who are you?"

To be continued...........