2. Your Arms , My Home - KSJ

" look who decided to come home." Jin said giving an angry neglected look .

" Jin please. I told you I would be a bit late . And the traffic was heavy also ." I said hoping that he would understand but no . All he did was left the couch and walked towards me .

" Didn't I told you to come early? What's the problem with you? When will you stop giving those useless excuses? " He said being more mad .

" Don't force me to lie . I meet my school friends like after years and you couldn't even understand that? You are hanging out with your friends almost every week but I can't even after years? " I asked disbelieving his behavior .

" Aren't you are the one who is forcing me to be mad? And don't even talk about my friends. They are different . " He gritted his teeth and said .

" Why Jin ? Even I was the one who left early between my all friends cause i knew that you would be angry. They also have husband , boyfriends but none of them were in hurry to leave early. " I said

" JUST SHUT UP . JUST GET OUT INFRONT OF ME ." He yelled at my face . I flinch at his words. I never thought he would be this mad . But I also have my own time . My eyes almost teared up .

I didn't talk back anymore. I quickly walked to our shared bedroom. That stress me so much . So fucking much . It's only 9 pm and he is getting mad over silly reason and yelling at me . Why he don't understand me .

I controlled myself from crying and manage myself from break down as I heard the doorbell ring. I try to be normal and come out from the bedroom . At the time I come out , Jin was almost infront of the door . He opened the door as i stood there to check who came at this late hour.

Jin back up reveling his secretary. She entered and comforted herself on the couch. Why those things need to happen now?

I didn't move from my place as I started to wondering what's happening around me .

His secretary hold some files and talking so sweetly with my husband. He lightened his mood and joined her for work . I know she is just in search of getting any chance of getting close to him . Such a playgirl.

I couldn't hold my anger when I saw him laughing holding his files and also his secretary.

I shouldn't be jealous of this kind of random secretaries but here I am getting all mad and sad.

As everything was too much for me , I decided to leave the place either I will Badly broke down.

I didn't think for a moment and angrily walked out of the house. He didn't even felt the need to call me but silently watch me walking out.

What a frustrating day. I Walk through the way not knowing where to go. I thought I can go to my parents place for quite visiting but the next second I realized that I haven't brought money neither phone with me so that I can't pay a taxi or bus.

Feeling frustrated I started to walk again not knowing where to go . I looked at the sky feeling the coldness around me . It's already cloudy . I still kept walking and saw small park there . I don't know the place , I haven't been here before. I don't know for how much time I walked and how far I am from home . I entered the park and find a beautiful lake and some benches nearby .

I set there thinking all that happened back than. He never liked to make me frustrated . He never failed to show his care and love toward me . I still remember the day we meet . His smile was so soft and sweet .

Remembering all the things ,made my tears flow down my cheeks . Did I become old to him ? Am I not supposed to get the love and care he had before ?

Suddenly I felt my hand is getting wet by some water drops . It's started to rain . But I have nowhere to go . ' Haha no matter what is going to happen, i am still here . All wet by the rain and loving myself with the rain . Every rain drops are gonna wetness my inner pain . You know how hurt i am because of you? Is it what I have to get in return of loving you? I still love you kIM SEOKJIN! '

I mumbled all those line and yelled his name. I Know nobody is here to listen my words , my sounds, my voice.

I am surrounded by heavy rain now. Only water dropping sounds on the water and grasses making a rhythm to my loneliness.

I stayed silent for some moments falling in deep thoughts. My clothes are all soaked in rain water .

Few moments of silence I again start to talk with myself.

Why Seokjin. You know what? I waited everyday for you to come home and hug me as every hug of yours make me feel like the first time you hugged me . I am craving for your love . Are you listening to me ? I LOVE YOU SEOKJIN!

Who knows that the person I was talking about was exectly few meters behind me listening to my every words .

" I LOVE YOU TOO Y/N."

I halted in my place listening to my favorite voice . I stood up and looked behind. His soaked clothed body with the rain of water made a ache in my heart .

It was feeling like years we are standing in the rain looking at each other. The unstoppable rain drops are still dripping on us . But that didn't got our attention anymore .

He didn't waste any time and come toward me running and hug me in no time .

I feel like I am back to my home . I hugged him back and sobbed. He patted my head and started to whisper in my ear , " why did you run out of home? Why are you here Y/n ? Do you know how crazy I had become without you? Do you know how worried you made me? What will happen if you keep up in the rain? Do you want to get sick? "

It feels like he whispered in one breath and breath heavily after finishing his words .

" Don't be late again jagiya . I was just worried. I am sorry jagiya . Let's go home . We will cuddle together all night hm?" He asked me softly . I nodded rising my head looking at him .

" But promise me first you will treat me with ice cream?" I asked him with my teary eyes.

" No you will get cold ,,,, aish okay."

Then he hold my hand and started to walk in the rain .

End