56. Now You Know- KNJ Pt-7

When I first saw her, I never knew She would be someone so important in my life. Her figure, attitude, move and smile, all gone unnoticed by me from the start. I didn't even knew her name. Only her face was the thing I saw, never forget then.

Classroom was full of students, only the seat besides me were the only empty seat. Her roaming eyes wondered around the classroom for an empty seat. I didn't even notice I had a seat beside and can offer her.

The boy next to the empty seat called out Loud the name of the girl and That's how I first heard her name, Y/n.

Showing the empty seat that was beside me, next to him, he cracked his smile as she was his long known.

Her figure that walked to the seat was still unnoticed by me. From that day, her seat was beside me. I never brothered to care until one day, the boy who used to seat next to her was absent.

Namjoon was his name. In his absence, she comes to me to be her project partner. And that's how our story begin.

Our first kiss was on the graduation day, I still remember how eger we were to kiss and how red she was from the kissing. I laughed a lot at her face Because of how her face reacted.

From then, how our life has gone, is a story too but Maybe someday else I would remember that. How hard it was to convince our parents, how many sacrifices and the struggles of earning and living. And then here we are. She and me. A small family of ours. Even planning to add a new member to our family.

Our little or small, what you call family, was happy. We weren't rich but we were happy. Yes we Were. Not anymore.

I don't know why everytime I think of her, my eyes tears up. The much I wanna avoid, that much it stuck inside my mind. Wish I could rip my heart right straight and forget everything that happened.

Didn't she said she loves me to the moon to earth? Didn't we promised to be together forever? Didn't we bowed to each other colliding our soul together? Then why? Was everything for the very beginning a lie? Or your love fades away a little by little? Or I am the one who doesn't deserve your love at all?? Answer me Y/n, answer me. I hate myself for you. I'm a failure man, failed to love his wife, and satisfy maybe.

I laughed out loud knowing you were not there anymore to hear me out.

How beautiful was our first night. I wish you remember too. The shy girl, where did she gone? From where does that girl come from who didn't hesitated to sleep with a man in the same place I was also present?

Didn't I had given all of mine to you? I hate it when I feel to be turn out of the blue. Were am I an uninvited guest in her life? I pity myself. Y/n,just because I loved you.

Pay me back, the love, the time, my everything, pay me back. Life was a waste of love. I might have said the words backwards but yeah, I mean it.

You ripped my heart, never cared to mend it. How could you. Do you know how much lonely you have made me? Can you even count the nights I passed sleepless just in the thoughts of yours? Can you even return those?

Didn't we had planned our childs name? We used to plan what we can give to our childs in Christmas.

Only if you never cheated, only if you never had fade away, You would have been in my arms now. The smell of yours, the scent of yours , I miss everything, every single part of yours. Every night, when I look at the bed, I keep on staring, wishing me a lonely night. I don't wanna care about you. You might be happier than now with the creature you slept with. I let the night drown in vivid imagines of yours and still mumbles I love you. I fucking love you Y/n. I'm cruel. Only for you.