38. Rose of Syndrome - JJK Pt-3

"Leave the country."

"What are you talking about?" Y/n's surprised voice made him smile at her. She is injured badly but never failed to response to Jungkook. Why so mean you  are?

"Can I confess something to you first?" His whisper didn't failed to earn a nod from her. He chuckled at her cute nodding. If someone would have been present there then of course that third person would refuse to believe that the stone hearted mafia king is acting like a baby lion infront of her.

Anybody would have asked what magic she spelled in him. She doesn't know herself that she had bring the sweet out of all the worst.

Jungkook then started to speak, holding her hand, sitting beside her while his other hand is playing with her laying figure's hair.

" I knew you were a traitor from the day came for joining my team. Refuse to believe but it's true that before you, every single secret spy breathed their last breath in the second day of joining and of course Infront of me. I left none alive, none." He took a long sign diverting his gaze from her hand to her eyes. Searching for any warmth which can give him courage to continue.

"Then why I ain't in them?" Y/n asked with fear that was comfort a few minutes ago.

" I wanted to test you, one of my man had seen your work who didn't knew your identity cause I kept you a secret. He criticized you closely and as your professionalism speaks louder then your mouth, I kept a close eyes on you. You never failed to throw me at the point of mesmerizing by your work. If you were actually my teammate then for sure you weren't any simple member. You work so smooth. Even if the one who send you to me, didn't had done a simple mistake then I , myself never knew about your spying identity.

I have grown interest in you in one month caused by your skills. Who are you actually huh?

One thing I wasn't aware of was your personality. Quiet , elegant, less talkative, unbotherable nature, short but sassy replies and of course your beautiful behavior wondered me. Our profession is cruelty and rude. No emotions pay here. If emotions works then it's not your place. It's the rules.

But you!, You maintained both and even those seems so legally.

I might have never fall for you unless you almost get yourself killed trying to save another member. Why so humanity? If you weren't there then he won't be here breathing that peacefully.

You don't love your passion but your passion loves you. It suits itself in you.

I wasn't someone who loves. But that doesn't explain my past. I loved before but not now anymore. You spelled me I guess. Haha.

Last month of your work here were stressful and I, as I said I kept close eyes on you, I found you catching feelings for me while you were walking in the road alone thinking there was no one but you and no one would listen to your words. You screamed my name, calling yourself a criminal because you love me just because I was kinda close and well behaved with you.

I was kind of taken aback by your sudden confession that day. You know why I used to be close and well behaved with you? Cause I wanted to make you suspicious about me. I usually behaves well with almost everyone as long as my temper supports me.

I can't deny the fact that you were also so sweet toward me. I felt you cared for me more than others but never realized it was something else.

When you stole the papers, I was ready to attack on you and your team next day but your sudden action not only stoped me but also impressed me. I asked myself how you did that after six months of struggle.

I realized then what I had been missing out for days now. You affected me, you supported me and again you saved me.

Is it all because you love Y/n? What you see in me? What? In a cruel Mafia, what you found so love? Will you answer me honestly today?"

All those words were spoken by him as he kept on moving his gaze here and there but those last questions were deep for the both. Would you mind replying all those answers or keep those feelings hidden saying those are forbidden? She knows it all unknowingly.

"Jeon , I -I don't know how why I had love fallen when -" "Hey it's okay if you don't know. Just be clam." Jungkook chuckles at her mixed words.

She is weak indeed and of course those heavy torture wasn't any bearable as her deep wounds speaks it all.

He moved closer to her trying to not hurt her with his movements.
"Take rest now okay? I have to leave soon but I'll be back earlier. There's a lots of things I wanna talk with you" he pats her hair looking at her eyes. Those pretty eyes used to hold a lot of curiosity but today those looks clam. So clam to believe that there used to be sparkles someday.

She diverted her gaze from her body to Jungkook, matching their eye sight.
"Jeon, Can I ask something too?" He smiled showing his teeth in a appreciated way. She likes that silly response from him. He used to do this before too when she was working with him.

" Why did you saved me? You didn't replied me. " Her bold question made him puzzle.

" Why you wanna know? Is it even a question? " Jungkook speak back frowning.

"Do you love me?"

"Y/n-" "Answer me Jeon."

"Yes I do fu¢king love you. I i just can't let you go. Why you are so mean huh? " His words were enough to express what he wants now.

She weakly smiled at him because she knows the world could be so cruel but this man is nothing compared to the world.

It was hard enough for her to move but she slowly extended her hand to cup his face saying " Jeon. You know, you are different, different than the whole world. Nobody smile like you did. I may have seen your nature. I might know how hard you are to play with but as you asked me why I chose you over everything, I'll say , I have fallen for what you are, for who you are.

I don't know if you smokes or not. Do you?" She asked taking slow breath. Her body feels weak but the need to express what's inside her seems to be more reasonable.

"Yes I do. Smoking is a habit of mine. I'm actually addicted to it." He answered being a bit confused of her sudden question.

" Do you have wondered why a stick with fire is so obvious in your life? What's in it that you can't live without it a day? The burning hot breathe that go through your nose and throat, doesn't those feels like nasty?" She mumbles as she ask some difficult question for him.

When he was about to answer her questions, she stopped him by touching his lips using her index finger, as she again spoke " don't talk while I'm talking okay?" He nodded in reply living in clueless moment.

"You do know why you are addicted to it. Because of the pain it gives to you, you love it for it's pain. The burning sensation it creates in your throat, it's the reason for you to love it. You don't search any good in it as it's already shown a way to love it. Welcoming it's worst, you learned to love it's worst.

You love the pain, you found comfort in pain. That's why even it's no good, you are addicted to it.

The moment of being hurt by it is the moment you want to feel again and again and that's why you smoke. Have any idea why I said those? Because my love for you is the same.

I don't love you for any good or any good never made me fall in love with you. I love the worst in you, I have fallen for what you have. I love the pain you give me. " She takes a heavy breath after finishing her words trying to match eye contact with him.

Is she valued that much to him without any reason? Of course not and that open confession explained everything that he needs to know, that he wanted to know. But one feeling that ignites his inner self is ' will they ever be able to fulfill each other's warmth?" ........

To be continued............