10. Pain in death - KNJ

This content have sensitive content so if it does irritates you or made you feel uncomfortable so kindly ignore.
In the story, there's mention of - blood , death , gun and spirits.

One shoot and a body laying on the ground lifeless. No I'm not a psychopath neither any mafia who kills people without any Marcy.

I'm a young cop name Kim Y/n. 27 years old but has a sexy brain for the criminals. 2am in the morning, walking along through the streets, returning home after killing the most powerful mafia of Seoul city named Kim Namjoon. Most feared mafia but kindly it's just a dead body now.

My clothes is wet by the blood of his gang members and of course his. After a long time, I'm actually feeling so satisfied after killing cause it does gives the feeling of saving the city. His blood is now in my hand so what Can be more proudly mission for me?

Returning home at late or midnight isn't something wrong as a cop after completing missions or sometimes not even being able to made it till home. I'm used to it. Living a life alone isn't something difficult neither easy.

Taking a shower, Washing all the blood's from my body , I felt so relaxed.
Throwing my body on the bed, a small smile carved in my face. It's finally the time to sleep.

Around 4 am , my eyes get wide open. Body covered with sweats. Remembering the dream that cause me to wake up. I know I'm enough strong to not be scared after coming from missions and killing people then retuning home with blood's. Then why suddenly this dream?

The mafia leader that I have killed tonight is dead but after he woke up with bullet in his chest even after I have killed him by my own gun, my own hand. What a weirdo dream. I grabbed a class of water and drinking it in one go , then letting my body fall in the bed.

Next day I totally forget about the dream because of the pressure of work. Everyday is stressful until I return home feeling proud of my self after saving my city again. But as days passes, the dream seems to hunt me every night.

This dream is not same every day but the dream is such that every night it starts exactly where last night the dream ended.

4 am every night, I keep on waking up seeing the dream. First night it was just about the mafia leader that I killed seems to be awaken even after he's death. On second dream I saw him hunting, hunting something so monumental he is craving for. Third dream he seems to be more stronger and more powerful.

It would be a whole story If I did write all my dreams one by one. With those chasing dreams, I have passed one month. I feels like I can't sleep anymore.

Day times sleeps doesn't contain any dreams but it all starts when it's night. Every night I go to bed , I feel like I can't sleep but as always I fall in sleep unknowingly because of tiring days and wake up at 4 by the dream.

I had applied for night shifts but for being in such a important post , they denied to set me in.

Seeing no solution, I mentally prepared myself for a psychologist. Even though I have been doing this job for a long time, it's the first time experiencing something like that.

" How can I help you young lady?" My therapist Dr. Jin asked for the reason I have been to him. " It just I'm having dreams of a criminal I killed some days ago and every night the dreams continue from where it ended last time." Listening my every words slowly he thought of something.

"Yah it must be an affect of overthinking or overstress. I know cop's works are not easy specially for the people who are in higher post like you. You must not overstress yourself and you need enough sleep , it can be happen for lack of sleep also but don't worry I will give you some medicines, take them in time-" same thing what several people has been telling me. But for my own shakes I had to do everything my therapist says.

Meditation, sleeping medicines, exercise and many more things I have tried but giving me zero hopes, nothing worked.

Getting some days off neither make any affects as It keep on going. I found him getting more and more powerful everytime I see him in the dreams. Still searching for something, something he really want.

Not a single of my therapist says worked. Not getting enough sleep after 4 am every night, making my condition worse.

But tonight feels different cause I found him searching for something again and in the next moment our eyes met. We had an eye contact in my dream and then I wake up breathing heavily. But the actual situation is , I can feel someone's presence over me , blocking me all the way that I can't move.

The light of moon come through the window made the creature visible Infront of my eyes. It's not a dream anymore cause I'm already awake.

I would have been laughing at people if they says spirits and super natural power creatures exit but now here I am in the exact situation. It's no one other than Kim Namjoon hovering me. The mafia leader who I had killed days ago.
Bloodshot eyes, inhumanic expression all over his face , blood flowing out where I had put the bullet from my gun.

It can't be possible. My whole body froze from the view of my top. Not a single ability of uttering a words is in me now.

His sudden laugh echos through the bedroom. No human can laugh like this. An unbearable sound in his laugh.

I saw him opening his mouth to say something " long time no see Miss Kim. Very nice to see you again. Remember when you shoot the bullet into me?" He pointed his finger where I had shooted him .

He again started to speak "Ever thought of the pain you gave me? Tons of blood rush out of me giving me an insane pain. Pain that slowly killed me. Ever thought how it feels to die? A huge burning sensation that go across your whole body and slowly made you nub. Not even a single energy left but the pain is so intense in the average of screaming. No one hears that scream of the pain. You. You were the one who made me taste the death so now it's your turn to taste the pain of death."

End:)

This is just an imagine
So,
Don't take the story seriously.