7 . Enemies care - JJK

Nothing good can happen with me when there is Jeon the Jungkook besides me . He doesn't leave any chances to annoy the shit out of me . From the day I entered the school is the day he started bullying me . What's his problem? I asked him many times but to be answered by only one thing " It feels good to annoy you ." Anything more than that was unexpected also .

He not only bully me but gives a good comedy show in the class . One day he even had made fun of me Infront of his friends just because I had made a silly mistake in calculation in math . He also made the whole class laugh by his extraordinary bullying talent.

" What is up ? You seems pretty today . Going on a date with any pervert? Or in the bed ?" Here you go again . Him and his group , everytime they see me , they must have to throw a dirty comment at my face. " What's your problem Jeon ?" I am annoyed now . " It feels good to annoy you." Again the same line he uttered. Ohh God I don't wanna see his face anymore.

Life goes on like this and finally today is the last day before winter vacation. The wind feels a bit more colder today. I should have wear a bit more warm clothes but for being in hurry I couldn't make it up . I overslept and become late for school. Although it's the last day , I don't wanna miss this day with my friends. Atleast I don't have to see his face anymore for next two weeks . How great .

" Hey little ass . Long time no see! What have you brought today with you?what about lunch?" Jungkook's group laughed saying all those stupid things. But he is not seen with them . Great thing That I don't have to face him in this early morning.

Suddenly I felt someone snatch my school bag from behind. I looked back knowing who's the one behind it .

" YOU JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOOOOOOOOK." I screamed from the top of my lungs standing at the same place. He halted in his place and looked behind at me . The fuck I was fuming in anger. He is quite shocked as I never yelled at him like this before . Everytime either I rolled my eyes in annoyance or ignore them whenever they bully around .

My anger triggered me too much I guess . I take hard steps toward him and a hard slap was placed on his left cheek by my soft hand . " FUCK YOU ASSHOLE." I yelled at his face taking my bag and walk to the school building avoiding my surroundings.

" I never seen him that clam. Wait, was my slap too harsh? No no a boy like him deserves it . He must not be hurt right? I did right maybe not . He is always like that so it's normal?. He must be hurt? No not possible. I shouldn't have yelled at him atleast. " I said to my friends explaining what happened in the beginning of the day . Their jaw dropped listening to me . There's not a single person in this school that dare to rise their voice at Jeon the Jungkook. I did .

He bully me everytime without any regrets and here I am worried not because I am scared but because I feel like I shouldn't have done this with him . He may get hurt by my words?

The bell rang notifying us that our class time starts and I head back to my class as I was with my friends in the cafeteria. Aagh my tummy hurts. Did I eat much spicy food today? The fried chicken was a bit spicy but it shouldn't have affect me .

As the time passes, my pain seems to increase. Why so irritating day? It's getting hard to give attention to the class now .

I slowly put down my head on the table not feeling better.

Finally the classes ends giving us a lunch break . I don't feel energy to go to the cafeteria to be with my friends as I am in a different section with my bully Jungkook and they are in other section. I quietly stayed in my place as one by one student go out .

" So pissed off right? You angry buffalo " Jungkook said standing Infront of me , throwing a hard fist on the table. I seriously don't give a damn as I am not feeling like . The pain and the fat ass Jeon.

" First yelling at me outside and ignoring me now? How pathetic. " He is angry for sure. " Why are you not talking?" He said more angrily.

" Please Jungkook not now atleast. Leave me alone . Please get the fuck out of here ." I said not looking at him. Still head down on the table.

" Woah woah pleading with curse words?how can I not listen to you when request like that? Sure I am going but not alone. Get up you little shit." He said pulling my hands and force my to stand up.

" You little punk ." He pulled me out from the chair harshly and dragging me out of the class. " Jungkook!! ." " No I won't listen to you anymore." He said but I stand in my place, not walking anymore with him . He pulled me but I tried my best to not move from my place. He sighed and walked behind me to push me out of the class but he didn't did anything leaving me in surprise. He always tease the shit out of me but what happened to him now? instead he again take me back to my seat and make me sit in it .

I was processing what's wrong with him? " Seat here don't get up . I am coming in a few minutes. Don't go out if you don't want me to break your little bones . " He said rushing out of the classroom. don't know what has gotten into him. I signed and drink a bottle of water. The pain isn't giving me any peace.

After a while, not a long time later Jungkook come in the class with a paper bag in his hand. He place the bag on my table and remove his jacket.

" Take this . You have staind in your skirt. Wrap it around your waist and come to the washroom. "Oh my , does my period has to come that soon. But My jaw dropped at his words? Is it really him ?

I turned red by his actions. I have never felt that much shy Infront of anybody, and specially not him . Firstly on my period and stained in my skirt then it's no other than Jungkook who noticed it .

" It's okay . Feel ease Y/n . Alright don't be shy . I know the Y/n that always stay straight so why turning red? Come here let me help you ." Saying that he hold my hand and make me stand up . He wrap his jacket around my waist and make a tight knot with the sleeves Infront of my tummy.

I couldn't do anything but admiring his soft voice. Is that Jeon the Jungkook or a savior? I than opened the paper bag to find two pack of pads. He really did brought those for me? And the exact one that I always use? How does he even know that?

" D-did you brought them for m-me?" I shuttered not knowing how to process those words .

" You are so soft to be hurt . I never knew this side of yours Y/n . And yes those are for you .Come with me . Don't feel embarrassed. I am with you ." He tried his best to not make me awkward Infront of him .

" How d-do you know t-that I use this brand?" I ask him out of curiosity , holding the paper bag and looking somewhere else . My cheeks are totally red now .

" I never knew that you are that much pabo. I asked your friends and they suggested this one . " He replied chuckling .

" Okay alright now go and change. It's alright you know? Don't feel embarrassed. Still some classes remaining to attend. Keep my jacket around your waist, it will help you . And also remind you of me ." He hold my hand giving me a wink. I laughed and he take me to the washroom.

He could have laughed and made fun of me but instead he is being the one to help me , trying to give the best comfort I need now .

He is my bully but all I know that he is the one that cares for me at the first place.

End

( Did you guys enjoyed it? :)