46. Nobody Knows - JJK Pt-2

I walked toward the door to open it reveling a tensed Jimin on the other side of the door........

" y/n? Is everything okay? Where's Jungkook? What's wrong?" Jimin almost bomberd with questions finding me opening the door. I kinda felt stupid for my words earlier to Jimin, I made him tensed without any reason. He is quite sensitive and sure I made him worried over nothing.

"Alright Jimin-Shi, I'm sorry for bothering you but everything is fine." I mumbled to him when he walked inside finding a beautiful sight Infront of him, which was Jungkook.

"What's wrong with you man? Do you know how scared your pretty little wife was for you?" Jimin straightly asked Jungkook expecting a good presentable response from Jungkook while Jungkook just give him an annoying glance to drive his attention to his tv once again.

"Are you mad at something like what's happening? Will anybody explain?" Jimin softly yelled looking at me first then at Jungkook.

"Actually, Jungkook was made at me so left me earlier. " An awkward laugh escaped my mouth while Jimin shake his head.

"You told me that Y/n. Say something I can help you out. That little bastard is too much to handle. " Jiminies pretty little comment made me laugh but he glared at me again. I cleared my throat to spill the bean to him looking at the direction where Jungkook was.

" He is mad because of you Jimin-Shi. " His expression suddenly changed at my confession. How did he involved in this matter? Of course he is the reason.

", Look, I didn't spilled wine purposely on you. It was a mistake and for trying to wipe it of from you, Jungkook got mad cause he saw me noticing wine spilling over you but not over him. I told him I was just being friendly but he was getting mad like childs do. You know, he is my man afterall." Jimin's frown face now turned into a laughing emoji as he laughed pretty hard on the whole story.

" Like man.... Are you seriously getting jealous with me? Is that actually you?" Jimin again brust into laughter with his own complement. Jungkook didn't really give him a damn. Like seriously he is that mad? Pretty weird.

Jimin bide us goodbye as he left right after. As all of us just dismissed our party in half way, we were pretty exhausted to draft off to sleep earlier.

He haven't talked since Jimin left. Even answering my question's with short nodes or sometimes silence. I half a sign seeing him getting that mad.

When he get in the bed, I quickly cupped his face to make him look at me straight. " Jungkook-shi, you know I'm only yours and will forever yours right.?" He again nodded as a reply.

", Then talk to me cause you may live without talking to me but I can't. " I said while he tried to say something but failed due to the way I cupped his face creating a sweet pout on his lips.

"I love you so much okay?" I planted a soft kiss on his lips for k!lling the madness in him. Afterall his all madness should be me, only for me.

The clock hit 3am as the spectre of time doesn't knows to stop. I wasn't aware about the time untill my sweet sleep get interrupted by a sound which feels more like a voice. Thinking it's a dream, I closed my eyes to sleep again but this time I felt I can hear someone whispering.

'Y/n. I'm sorry for leaving you alone. Look now I'm the one alone, longing for you. I'm thirsty. I'm in pain Y/n, Y/n, Y/n help me out of this cage. They took over me, I, I need you, for me. Y/N...'

My eyes wide open as I seat straight up from my sleep on my bed. What a dream it was. I could feel my heart beating louder than anything now. The feeling of finding Jungkook take over me as I look besides me only to find him sleeping besides me sound and safe.