44. Uncertainty - KNJ Bonus

Since Namjoon has moved from his mother's house with Y/n and San, he had been relived but at the same time , worried. For everything, he kinda felt like he wasn't enough responsible and also quite responsible for everything that happened.

People sometimes go through trumas and suffer also but act of his mother somehow hurted him deep down. He feels rather to be complained in his own decisions. He wishes to know all those earlier so that he could have done something for better but all he knew that time that he was doing average to keep his family happy and healthy while the situation was the total opposite of his theory.

'I wish to be more reasonable about all my decisions I made myself but why did you hesitate to share love? Were Am I lacking something in? Or you aren't comfortable enough to be with me and share? You made me frustrated now Y/n, I want you to be happy just like those other days. Smiling at words, looking happy and of course sharing your chramness.' he said all those words in his absent mind, somehow stoping himself to run out of his office and hug her tightly to let out those frustrations.

He wanna ask her about her day and how is San growing everyday.

In the evening, when Namjoon was returning home, he stopped his car Infront of a flower shop having the thoughts of Y/n inside of his head. He wants to share his love and not only that, he also wants to show it, prove it. He loves her, he promised someday to himself that he'll protect her in any situation, any cost but the last incident made him feels like a failure. ' Ain't I enough capable of being a good husband that you hesitate to share your problems?"

He entered inside his car taking those white, red and pink rose mixed bouquet in his hand. He knows her choice as she love every type of flowers always mumbling that every flower has its own beauty in it's unique way and it carries own specially so she never shared a specific choice in flowers so It was him who always picks those three shades of rose having his own taste of having perfection in those flowers cause why not?

"Honey I'm home!." Namjoon shouted sweetly to let everybody know about his presence in house. A sweet smile captured his fluffy lips witnessing his wife having a passionate hug with him. He missed those though he was too busy too notice.

"I missed you honey." His soft whispers tickles her ear.

"I missed you too." She didn't hesitated to reply instead of saying ' It has just been some hours since you left.' she loves the way he let her know about his wellbeing even if she doesn't ask.

"I got something for you." Without wasting any more time, he take out the bouquet of flowers he hide behind him for the last few minutes he entered home.

"Wow Joon, I love this, thank you." She took those flowers gladly even those flowers gonna die after some hours and might not be so expensive but her reaction is priceless for him. All the way her acts sometimes mesmerizes his manly mind. He somehow feels greatfull for this part of his non living like life.

"Dad is home , dad I missed you more than mommy I promise." His little San run toward him hugging his leg trying to take his mother space in his arm.

Dinner was fine as usual when he tries to notice normalcy in her again. San might be a bit lonely but his charms never fails to make friends in minutes. That little boy's broken korean sounds so euphoric to him.

Enjoying the family dinner, Namjoon tried to have a soft conversation with her having a lots of doubt in himself thinking if it's the right time or she needs more. Brining all his hesitation to an end he finally gain attention of her when they are already in the bed.

"Honey, how are you doing lately?" He asked while his wife turned to him at his sudden question. There isn't something to ask her wellbeing all of a sudden.