33. Shopping with him - MYG final.

"why aren't you taking those? Don't you use these?"

Yoongi asked as she turn her head toward yoongi with a blushing cheek.
" Y-yeah I-I do." She tried to act normal looking somewhere else.

It doesn't take time to understand that she is shy. Flashing a sweet smile he walked somewhere else to give her some space for her personal  necessaries saying," hey no need to be tomato Infront of me, I'm your husband, take whatever you want, I'll go check the ramen noodles section."

She looked in amazement. She is glad indeed understanding his sweet side. Cute with a very understanding knowledge. She felt almost comfortable enough to have a good quality time for herself. Taking her needed things , she walked towards the ramen section to be with Yoongi but somehow she was too focused in search of yoongi that she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm Sorry-__, Steve?" She kinda felt nervous seeing someone she never wanted to meet ever again.

"Oh hey Y/n, long time no see dear. How are you?" A smirk plaster in his face creating uneasiness in her. Finding an excuse she said, "I have to go." But before she could leave, he hold her hand stoping her from moving forward.

"Oh why so hurry dear, it's been a long time since we met." Y/n felt trapped as she wants to leave as soon as possible.

"Why did you hold my hand, let me go." She tried to move while his grip tighten. Not much but few people present there were giving both of them some weird look but it couldn't seem to be in any concern for him.

"Hey! Who are you, leave her." Yoongi come running toward them seeing her straggling to lose the grip of an unknown man.

Stave quickly leave her hand seeing a furious man running toward them.
"Oww man, who are you?" He asked Yoongi trying to act cool.

"How.Dare.you.touch.her?" Yoongi spat in anger with an expression of killing anybody right now.

"Yoongi let's go from here. Everybody is looking at us." Trying to not be the attention of the place, Y/n tried to move as soon as possible knowing the situation might get worst.

Ignoring y/n's pleading he walk toward Steve like he will shove his fingers in Steve's eye balls. "How dare you touch my wife?" Standing face to face, Yoongi spoke with anger which made Steve move backward.

"Woo Y/n, you get married? Ohh yeah nice to meet your husband, well I leave now, Enjoy!" Finishing his words, Steve almost ran out still trying to act cool with nervousness inside.

Yoongi left dumbfounded hearing her name in Steve's word. "You both know each other?" Yoongi asked her but the next moment he realized Y/n was scared.

"You okay? How does he knows you and call you dear?" Yoongi again asked holding Y/n's hand.

"He is my ex-blind date." Y/n's word made Yoongi fall in confusion. "Okay we will talk outside, umm you finished taking yours? Wanna shop more? Um wanna go to the make-up section? You love lipsticks right? Let's go there."

He spoke up a lot of words together so that she clams down and it worked. She nodded in response as he smiled sweetly understanding how uneasy the situation was.

Having the best for her, he smiled secretly finding her in a stable situation. He knows ex-blind date isn't something acceptable so changing the topic he tried to give her the right moment. Not everytime he will get to be with her.

Walking to the not so crowded road, the felt cold air hit their faces. Holding some shopping bags in his large hands, he looked besides him, at his wife who is holding some shopping bags too. He remembered how she refused to hand all the shopping bags to him.