58. Cure me - KSJ Pt-1

My vision is blur as I slowly tried to open my eyes. I couldn't figure out the place. The bright light rays hitting my eye sight like strange pain.

Few minutes of consensual try, I opened my eyes revealing myself in an unknown room. It looks simple but many machine like boxes were perfectly seated making the room neat and placed.

Trying to move my head a bit, I get attacked by a stunning pain that forced me to stay unmoved. My heads feelings like heavier than ever. I could see many wairs attached in several parts of my arms.

Slowly several pains keep on rising all around my body. I hissed at the sudden wave of pain that took my all energy away. I ain't moving but it's more painful to stay at same position.

The surrounding is so unfamiliar. The walls are all white, no painting, no decorations. Where is this room? I couldn't remember visiting here before. There's a door right Infront of my sight. Same white and colourless.

As I was observing my surroundings, the door Infront of me opened revealing a lady almost at her 30s, wearing white clothes like pajamas and shirts. As soon as she noticed me staring at her, her eyes widen like she has seen something so unexpected beast and run away as fast as possible.

I kept on staring at the direction she ran away being so confused. Soon after some people rush in among with the white clothed girl. A male and a female both take place in both of my bed side with so much hurry and a peck of surprise was visible in their face. Who are they?

"Mrs. Kim, can you hear me?" The male asked like he knows me. "Mrs. Kim?" Am I Mrs. Kim? I can hear them but didn't answer them. It's not like I wanted to answer either.

Don't know what kind of mission they had, checking me up and down with the machines I haven't seen before, they wrote something on the notepad from another white clothed girl.

Chatting between them, they give me one last glance before leaving the room. They're expression was so unreadable as the mask on their face hide it all. One last time, the female asked If I want to say something but again I didn't answer. The feeling of not answering feels so good. Their brown orbs speaks and I speak back with mine. They maybe couldn't figure out but somehow they understand my feelings of not answering. I don't wanna answer but maybe I can.

They left me alone again in the room full of nothing but emptiness. Don't know why But the emptiness seems to give me more pleasure than with those white clothed people.

I thought of the room, of them. Who are they? Why are they so concerned about me? I haven't seen their face but how do they know me and call me Mrs. Kim? Who is Mrs. Kim? They must be mistaken me but what's my name then?
Am I thinking too much? I guess I should stop thinking about the whole. Seems like I don't have any idea of the things around me but It doesn't feels any weird to enjoy the things.

All of a sudden, the door of the room opened again revealing a person again. A boy but he isn't like those people like before. Maybe he'll be 5 or 6.

His face beams with joy seeing me staring at him cluelessly. "Mom, Mom you're awake.  I missed you a lot. Me and dad remembered you a lot. Mom. I love you mom. " The little boy keep on bubbling while running toward my direction.

As long as I know that there's no one in this room besides me so is he calling me Mom? Maybe he mistook me with someone else. Little boy might have entered wrong place.

Sitting up in my bed, I looked at the boy who hugged my hand like his life depends on it. I cares the soft hair of the boy giving him a smile. " Baby, who's your mother? What's her name. You might have entered the wrong room. What's your name?" I asked a lot of questions compared to the boys age but his face gone peal hearing me. My own voice surprised me like I never knew sound like this. My voice cracked a little but clear my throat, I finally finished my sentence just be answered by the boy's silence. I frowned looking at the boy while another man figure with casually formal clothed, entered my room smiling ear to ear.

"Y/n. " He whispered softly walking towards me.  Now who is that Y/n? The man didn't stop in his track but come closer trying to take me in his arms without giving me any strong pressure. Who is he to touch me?
"Hey!" My shaky voice was barely sounds audioable while pushing him with hands and hissed at the pain of moving my arms.

He quickly remove himself over him looking so concerned. " Y/n, you Okay? Jagi! Do you know how much I was worried for you?" He asked holding my hands in his.

I looked over him and then the little boy. Theirs eyes were shining with hope that I couldn't cooperate with. I remove my hand from him moving a bit backward. He looked confused at me while the boy was almost in the verge of sobbing.

He looked over at the little boy and the again back at me with much of confusion and horrors in his face. "Y/n?" He called out again to reach for my hand but I was quick to move my hands before he touches me.

"W-who are you?" I slowly mumbled feeling difficulties with my own voice, finding his face expression changing in the speed of light. "Y/n... " He whispered with his trembling voice that just lost its own sparks. " Y/n It's me your husband Seokjin. " Taking my hand closer to his chest, he extended his right hand to cup my cheeks but my unknown intention forced me to move my face a bit indication I ain't comfortable with his touch.

"And the little boy?" I asked him looking down at the kid standing right beside the man. Sobbing silently.

"He is o..our san, Y/n. Our little son. How could you...." A tear slipped out of his eyes as he was fighting against his strength to break down. I slowly tried to move ny hand from his grip while he tighten the pressure.

" It hurts ." I said while he imediately leave my hand. Looking down at my hand, I caresed it and while I look up, I saw him running outside of the door.

"Dad." The light boy ran behind the man he calls dad. Am I married? Do I really have a son? Is he really my husband? Why I can't remember? Where am I? Who are they? Is this all a dream ? What should I do? Why I'm here! Why no face around me is familiar? Who am I?

I can't think anymore, my head started to hurt badly. Nothing seems to be known to me. It hurts so bad. I whined in pain. I couldn't take it anymore. A small gasp left my mouth as the string pain rose around my abdomen and the stunning pain in my head. A screaming left my mouth and soon after I saw same white clothed people rushing inside my room while my vision started to get blurry in no time.

Don't know how much time went after that. My eyes flashed open with an intense rate of heartbeat. I could sence the air isn't hot but I'm sweating badly. Before I could lend my eyes around, I felt someone's hand in mine which lead to the same man who introduced himself as my husband. I really don't think I do remember his name. His concerned face reflect the tension inside him. He wanna speak a lot but something is stopping him.

He called my name again and I think that's my name. It's so weird to know my name. Why it feels so unknown?

I looked at him with questionfull expression. He knows I won't talk unless I feel comfortable." Y/n, are you feeling better?" He asked while I disconnected our eye contact nodding slightly ignoring the light pains. "If you are comfortable, can I ask you something?" He questioned finding a way to reassure me. Why I that I could understand his voice that clear? I nodded again instead of any verbal commits.

"Our parents are coming over. Can you remember them?" He asked rising a bit of hope I don't know about. His face is unknown to me but since I have woke up, I'm seeing him besides me. Even though he is so unfamiliar to me, I wish I could make him a little happy. But I couldn't reach out my boundaries. I can't fake things I don't cary knowledge about. I had give up giving him an answer in negative.

His tried face remained in the accepted silence. The little boy isn't around anymore. Only his tired face showing the pang in his heart. Maybe I don't know him but he is still someone that cares about me. Why is he caring that much? Does he knows me for long? Does he loves me?................

To be continued........