3. Worries about you - MYG

" Okay see you soon! " Ending the call I walk toward the living room where my husband was watching tv . All silent . I wonder how can a person be that silent.
I have no complain cause I know how lovey dovey he can be when he is with me .

" Yoongiyaaaa ." I lazily called him and lay down on the couch he was sitting in . Comforting my head over his lap .

He didn't response of my presences and keep watching whatever he was watching in the tv . I moved a bit to get his attention . " Yoongiyaaaaaaaa ."

My all try go in vain . Well I have to trick him now . He is not an easy cat .

I stood up and head toward our shared bed room. I pick a cute outfit a bit reveling but not too much . Doing a bit make up and prepare myself for my best friend Sunwo's daughter birthday party.

I come out acting like he doesn't exist in the living room , walking like a model Infront of him . I guess I become successful to snatch his attention now . But too late .

" Where are you going?" Yoongi asked looking at me cluelessly .

" Going to party baby . My husband is too busy to give me attention." I said taking my high heels.

" Back up . You aren't going any party . " He said coldly like an order.

" Yah I was kidding. Today is Sunwo's daughter's birthday party. How can I miss it ?" I said giving him a satisfied smile .

" Come early. The way to home isn't safe ." He said again driving his attention to his lovely tv .

" Yoongi it's a birthday party. It might take longer . And just have your dinner. Don't wait for me ." I said pulling the door and come out without listening to whatever he says .

Huh such a beautiful day . Fluffy cotton like clouds in the autumn sky . It's afternoon so the road seems full with childrens and women .

I didn't want to take my car cause I feel very troublesome in parking. Taking a taxi I head toward Sunwo's house.

Perfect decorations and the beautiful aroma of his house seems like a cool place. Everyone is busy talk with others.

" Hey y/n . Long time no see ." Jimin , my childhood friend who is very flirty but a cute guy . I don't remember any girl with who Jimin didn't flirt in his school life . But a fact , by chance somehow he become my friend instead of flirting with me .

I smiled with some relief of seeing him after almost a year . " Hey pabo . When you come back from Australia?" I asked hugging him . He hugged me back.

The party was quite unique and enjoyable. I meet Sunwo and his wife with their lovely daughter who is turning 1 year old today . My pabo husband could have join us but that lazy ass is too lazy to leave his comfortable couch with his lovelier than wife tv.

Even though the baby understand nothing about her own birthday, enjoyed her surrounding full with people and decorations.

..

Having a good time on the birthday party I suddenly remember what Yoongi said of me going back home early. It's already 12 :10 am . My phone also seems dead as I had taken a lot of pictures. I shouldn't have stayed that late .

Bidding my friends goodbye I come out from the exciting place to go home to my husband.

Even though Jimin asked for a ride to home got refused by me cause I don't wanna trouble him . It's quite late either.

I regret the next moment for refusing Jimin for the ride because I couldn't found any taxi to go home .

I was almost alone. The road was empty and silent . only come private cars are passing thereby . The road light stands were only seen as all the building lights goes of , properly all people here are sleeping where me waiting for a taxi . So desperate to go home . Yet I started to enjoy the nighttime and the emptiness of the road . Quite and peaceful.