19. Long Lost Love -KTH Pt.-2

Y/n did captured the moments she passed with me too?" Taehyung mumbled those words , maybe he felt a latent hope in his heart that awakens a small amount of affection and love toward his old feelings.

Closing the dairy, Taehyung released a long sigh. Maybe feeling a bit happy. Turning the lights off the table he slowly left the room as his destination is bedroom now. It's all quiet and dark as it's 3 in the morning.

Tip toed walking he entered the room closing the door silently. He feels everything clam when Y/n's presence approach him. Carefully pulling the blanket, he lay down beside Y/n, wrapping his arms around her like he knows nothing, he read nothing. He is sure that if Y/n could Know Taehyung kept the dairy without her knowing, she will be serious mad. Like of course it's normal for her to keep her own past a private but Taehyung is too stubborn.

It's their third night in the new house as they just moved into it three days ago. While moving the things Taehyung found a black leather dairy that seems so precious. But it's surprising that he found it with the thrown thing.

The first page of the dairy had written " Park Y/N " with big alphabets.

Snoring like a kid , Taehyung drafted to his dreamland beside her which gone unnoticed by both of them.

Another day of work and all , he finally step into his reading room at the end of the day with the Dairy. Even though he doesn't know why but he needs courage to open it.

After fighting with a lot of bad thoughts , he finally open the page were he left last night.

" 12 March 1999

Yeah days passes like air right? My won fantasy has become the nightmare of my life, of my sleep. Wish you could made it till here with me, sitting besides me, counting those imaginary stars in the empty sky. If it were really us now then would you have been whispering sweet words to me? Looking straight at the sky like something is played there when it's totally empty with just a lonely moon. You might be counting the stars but not with me. All those wishes has might came true but it's not me besides you, it's her. How fool I'm to even imagine myself when you see me not more than a friend. I don't think you do even add me to your friend list now.

I can't imagine myself with you now but I can feel the lonely moon who appears on the sky without any complain, without any pride just to witness how those lovey dovey couples spend their time, their nights with each other looking at it.

30 March 1999

A simple dinner date was awesome when it's with true friends. I wished myself a luck and gotcha boom, I really had a good dinner with my friends that includes Hoseok, Joon, Jin , 2 mins where one is the shorty and another is one mili miter taller than the other one. Not to mention, Taehyung helped me a lot today.  

What not happened in the dinner party. Can I call it best ever night? Maybe I guess. Like everybody should feel the real company besides friends whom's presence are a never ending saga for my life. But generously I thank God cause Mr. Jeon couldn't make it till there.

Nobody knows but Only I know that he ditched our friendship dinner party for his Girlfriend. Normal for a couple to have a date dinner right?

16 May 1999

A long long exam period ends and here I'm in a cool vacation. Yeah why not to chill after exams? I had to study my a$s off for this exam. Glad it's over now. But one thing I'm really happy about. Taehyung offered for a movie night for tomorrow. I can't deny afterall he is someone best friend kind to me. I really appreciate his company.

In this long time of exam era, I tried my best, bestest to not be around Jungkook. I know he is somehow being in distance with me. Maybe his girlfriend doesn't like me. It somehow hurts when I couldn't even with my best friend just because of his girlfriend. Not gonna lie, somedays I used to imagine myself at her place but I'm trying to move cause why not when he doesn't have the same point of view. I agree I am at the fault too that I didn't confess but if he had something for me, he atleast showed any symptoms of it.

HE NEVER DID EITHER

I don't wanna think or write about it. Forgot that. One friend gone so what? True friends always stay. It's raining now and I love when it's rain. The smell of rain, the smell of air is something so elegant. I can't deny but to dream of sitting Besides someone who loves me and watch those cold water drops pouring from the darken sky, together, holding hands. Try to count the drops even when it's uncountable.

I know it hurts whenever I thought of being romantic cause all those things remind of Jungkook. Cause never in my life I imagined those things with anyone else but Jungkook. I'm trying, trying to bury those feelings even it feels like im stabbing my heart with a sharp knife that doesn't exist. No other options so yeah, I accepted all those without a single sound of protest. I love the pain now of forgetting you. I love the sadness of forgiving you. I love the thought of never remembering you.

18 May 1999

I can't help but to write down my best moment here. Gosh I'm so Greatfull for this moment. Last night was the movie night Taehyung planned and guess what? We did really had a lot of fun. We eat double cheeseburger, large size Pizza and of course soda cause why not? Later we had pillow fight which causes my favorite pillows to be torn but I don't regret. I did even slapped him several times for hugging me for being scared of those movie ghost but he is so childish. Gosh his mind blowing jokes are so realistic that leaves me on tears with stomach aches for laughing too much.

I would have totally been to coma if he stayed more. It's one of my favorite memory to remember.

If he were here now, I would have give him a hug as a thanks giving. "

Taehyung chucked by his unconscious mind as his eyes feels heavy. A small smile carved on his lips remembering that night. He also haven't forgotten their first movie night. how could he even forget that when it was his first impression of realizing that he likes Y/n? But he was still unconscious about that fact that Y/n has a huge crush on Jungkook that time. Not actually has, it's had.

Remembering all the sceneries from there teenage moments, he flipped the page to read more. His subconscious mind flicking the memories of when they were still in school, movie night dates and playing on the park and so on memorable moments. All the feelings of when he first realized his feelings for Y/n was the every first imaginary butterfly he felt swinging wings inside his tummy.

"07 June 1999

It's okay as long as you act atleast good but what's with this behavior? I shouldn't have but I cried, cried Infront of the whole class. I felt the need to wish If I was never born.

Jeon Jungkook and Lee Sonyeon, the latest couple in our campus. Tsk. Jungkook you should know that you are a jerk. Never knew that you were willing to still take her side after what she had done to me. I always surround myself as your best friend and I really don't find any reason for Sonyeon to be rude with me. What am I even to you now? She freaking slapped me Infront of the whole people present in the cafeteria? You know why? You don't even bother to know why. Well let me tell you that you so called great angel like girlfriend tricked me then spilled hot coffee on me. Right ,It was planned.

But she was too busy to insult me that she didn't noticed her coffee slipped over her notes too. Well should I write more? I was the victim and you just have witnessed the seen of me being at the fault. Great Jungkook great. That's how you treat your friend who never even had the thoughts of betraying you.

You yelled at me, you made me feel sick Infront of everyone. Is that's the point of view toward me? You could really think I will be glad to slipped coffee over her notes? Okay as you think I might do that then literally she slapped me and you didn't even try to save me. But when I tried to protest back, you defended her like I did something I shouldn't while she is the one that done everything

Never felt that pathetic of myself but gladly I felt a shoulder around me to relay on and I'm so happy it wasn't you, It was Taehyung............

To be continued............