22. Will you smile again?- MYG PT - 1

(warning: sensitive content ahead. Mentioning of Bl0od, torture so kindly ignore if that irritates you.)

"Y/n! You must be aware of the whole situation right?" Yoongi said in a soft tone while Y/n nodded in response. All he knows that the situation isn't right now but they are the only one that can make it fine

" Great.... Umm .  I don't want to leave you and ... I know you are strong enough. I will return as soon as possible. " Yoongi said feeling uncomfortable about his words.

"Sorry Yoon. I shouldn't have been to all those stuffs. I massed it all. Im sorry. " Y/n's voice cracked indicating she is regrating her actions. While nothing can be changed now.

"It's alright now. Curiosity isn't something that works with us well. I don't blame you. Just be aware of what you are doing." No matter how much Yoongi reassuring her, the tension between them will remain until Yoongi return.

Hugging her boyfriend for the last time before he left for the mission which shouldn't be a bother but a definite now, Y/n spoke to him softly, " be careful. I want you to be safe. Inform me as soon it ends.  I'll be waiting." Yoongi retuned a soft smile hoping in his car for this destiny. He himself doesn't have any idea what's gonna happen. The leader of underground king himself is in hesitation about the unsurity of his life.

He is strong but isn't strongest. There's always a power above energy and here goes the same.

A simple nerd with thousands of questions in her head, turned into a great scientist where most of the people fail to step in her level. She is someone so brilliant yet so normal and simplicity seeker. Meanwhile her fate was destined with something she never thought of. An unexpected incident in her life and in the end, she ended up being a mafia king's beloved one. She knows how strange it sounds but only she knows, how it feels to be with someone who kind of rules the underworld.

It was a simple task from her work to track a device from a abounded place. But the fact were hidden from her that there were million dollars nuclear weapons that can destroy the whole city in the blink of an eyes. Working of the security system were there to track but unfortunately Y/n got to know much more than she should know.

As soon as possible, her team guided her to the safe area cause she was the only one that knows the base code of the nuclear weapons. While Yoongi got desperate.

Yoongi's team planned to hand all those weapons to the government for their own countries safety cause no matter what his passion is, his country is top priority. But unfortunately a foreign gang get to know about the strong nuclear weapons and of course they want them in their hand now.

At current moment, Y/n head toward her lab where she spends more time. On the other hand Yoongi has gone for the secret mission to vanish all those nuclear weapons overnight. Greatly they are helped by the agents also.

Stepping out of her lab, she gazed outside for a clear air. Her mind keep on making thoughts about Yoongi , will he be able to do or many more. For the puzzle of her head to lose, she walked until she got out of her lab building. It's quite secure but the air doesn't co- operating well.

She lost the track of work so she made up her mind to return home this early.

Her car was in the parking lot but when she thought of calling the driver, the driver was already in. Without thinking too much she hoped in the car for the last ride of the day. " Straight to home." Was the thing Y/n said putting her seatbelt on the backseat.

Everything was smooth and normal until the car turn to move into the opposite direction of her house. " I want to go home now, where are you heading Mr. Min?" She asked but was answered by silence. "are you even liste- Who ARE YOU?" She immediately yelled staring at the looking glass. It's wasn't driver min. "HEY STOP THE CAR! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME???!" She tried to open the running car's door but unfortunately it was locked long ago.