29. I believe, it's you -KSJ Pt-2

Having no intension to discomfort me, he touch my lip with his..........

If I were someone else, then I would have cursed, I would have slapped him for returning after two freaking years. But I didn't. I don't know what stopped me from everything.

I didn't responded his kiss but also didn't protest. Why is that so? Am I accepting or rejecting? Everything feels lie now.

The whole two years of pain, living alone, suffering alone with all my loneliness, searching him everywhere, every possible way, being sick of myself only for him, thinking of all those, my mind don't wanna ever forgive him but

The otherside of me reminding me about the time when we were together, happy, the way I used to adore him. He was the most beautiful flower in my garden of life. How much I loved him. Passing nights with him staring at the sky.

He broke the kiss, getting no response from me. He seems hurt while I'm the one who is hurt. I'm the one that suffered and he's the one that left they why he's behaving this way? I hate those.

A sudden realization hit me when I just think about the moment I'm in. Why am I even here? What am I doing with him? I should leave. I ain't here for listening any sh!t he is about to speak and me accepting him forgetting everything.  He doesn't deserve a single chance. He doesn't deserve any tears of mine. I hate him.

Pushing him off of me, I yelled to the driver "STOP THE CAR RIGHT NOW." He startle at my sudden outburst. "Y/n. What's wrong?".

I didn't replied but shout again to stop the car. Having no other options, the driver stoped the car, unlocking the door. Without looking back, I run out of the car opening the door. I heard him shouting from behind "Y/n please don't go. Please listen to me, I'm sorry for everything but if you ever wanna know the reason, come to me. Let me tell you Y/n. I love you. I still love you Y/nie."

Is there anything to listen anymore? Was everything that easy for him to say but I can't forget everything that easily. What does he think of me? Like he will leave me and try to come back when he accidentally will meet me and I will let him? Never mind but he doesn't deserve a chance.

No longer that soft girl exist who used to cry for her love who left her. Despair from my memory, get lost in silence. Your crocodile tears won't be a bother to me. I was worst when you left me but I have my betterment now. Now leaving you really doesn't hurts me.

Empty street, cold air, night breeze, a different night today. I didn't returned home. Home will not be home today. I left my home in the car. Why I still feel he is my home? I'm disappointed at myself, for thinking everything will be fine. I waited everyday thinking he will return, he'll return to me. Then why I couldn't accept him now?

I know I still love him. Am I a horrible person for loving the person who left me? I love you Seokjin. I love you too.

The whole night passed that way. Me, on the side of an empty street, alone, lifeless with tears in my eyes. Head hurts now due to the cry of whole night.

It was almost morning when I returned home. Laying down on the bed, I cover myself with duvet for feeling too much cold. I might have fallen sick. Haha, how interesting life. The minutes ago before I met him, I had no Idea I would met him. Ridiculous!

Bubbling nonsense since I have returned home, I closed my eyes feeling intense pain slowly increasing in my whole body.

Meanwhile It's already time for Y/n to go office but no Trace of her. She was never a person who came late and it's almost one hour but the cabin is empty. Namjoon get tensed up in the thoughts of Y/n. He was working on his desk looking at her cabin. " Mr. Kim, there's a letter for Miss Y/n. Just arrived." An employee handed a letter to Namjoon which is send for Y/n.

"Who send letters at this age of technology? Okay thanks." He check the name of the sender thinking it's a business letter but he Wondered seeing the name. Why would he personally send letter to Y/n? The question roam around his head as he dialed Y/n's number. Her phone rings but she isn't picking the call.

3hours has passed but still no response from Y/n. Taking his car, Namjoon went to Y/n's house. He can't be relieved, not until he meet her and make sure she is safe. She isn't just her boss but a friend. She stands besides him everytime he needs someone to listen to him.

He knocked on the door but no response. Having no patient he unlocked the door with his spare key as he has to come her home regularly for files and works.

"Y/n? Are you home? Y/n? " He called out her name with a little hope that she will response. He searched the whole house but she is nowhere to be seen. Only the bedroom left. He doesn't want to interrupt in her privacy but his tension doesn't hesitate to do anything.

He entered the room and as soon as he saw Y/n, his tension increased. Her lifeless like body laying on the bed. He run to her calling her name but failed to earn a single response from her.

Her face looks peal, clear visible trace of dried tears. Namjoon get furious observing her face. He cupped her face to make her wake up but he felt her cheeks burning. Touching her forehead, to confirm if she's fine but her forehead indicated her raging fever .

Without wasting a single time , he took her in his arm in bridal style toward his car for the way to hospital.

Walking here and there, Namjoon keep waiting until the doctor finish checking her. Some weird thoughts like why she suddenly become sick, what might happen to her, why she cried, why she never shared it with him and more are eating his brain.

Taking the doctor's permission, he entered to the room where she is, while the doctor informed that it's just fever and nothing serious to worry about.

Slowly calling her name, he looked at her knowing she is awake now. " Y/n, are you feeling better?" Y/n looked at him hearing his voice with sparkless eyes. She is alive but there's no excitement in her soul.

"Namjoon. Can you remove those wires from my hands? I feel sick with this stuck to my hand. "

" You are sick Y/n. I know you are my boss but that's only in office. Now mind explaining why you are in this situation? What would have happened if I didn't come to check on you thinking you are on vacation? You could have been dead." A bit anger and tension become clear in his voice.

" Don't you think that you should had leave me back then the way I was. I would have been dead as you said. Wasn't it a bit relaxing?"

"Y/n! Are you out of your mind? Your temperature haven't seem to be normal yet that's why you are speaking nonsense. Take rest now, wait, Have you eaten anything? Gosh, what happened to you suddenly. You must be hungry. What you wanna eat? I'll take them."

"Namjooooon. Yah stop specking like a robot. You keep on bubbling. I thought you are never gonna stop talking. I don't wanna eat anything leave me alone. " She closed her eyes speaking a lot of things. Remembering all the things from last night, her heart aches. Eyes started to fill with tears that she wants to  hide it from everyone even from herself too.

"Okay. I won't speak anymore. I'll go take something for you to eat. Oh yeah, I have received a letter in the office and it remain with me. I guess you need that. "

Namjoon handed her that letter which seem to be taken with her non interested face. She didn't even care about Namjoon saying it might help her feeling she needs break from everything. That suddenly incident of her life has shaken her mind.

Namjoon left leaving the letter on her hand. Who is it that he thinks it might be important for her? She is clues but as she just looked at the name of sender, her eyes widen along with her body become froze.

There was written Your Jin :)

To be continued..............