21. Long Lost Love -KTH (final)

" hold my hand and come with me."..............

Extending her hand to hold his, they walked to the roof. Stepping on the floor Taehyung stopped looking at the endless sky with Y/n besides him.

"Jagi look at the sky. See how many stars are glowing shining. Not brighter than you, but so naive. " Taehyung said pointing at the empty sky.

"Taehyung you okay? There's no star on the sky." Y/n shaked his hand hoping she could get ride from his silly behavior.

"If there isn't any then let's imagine the sky full of stars writing our story, your and mine. A sweet couple under the sky, holding hands, sharing their worth, staring at each other like the moment gonna fade away if loosen the contract of eyes." Taehyung smiled at the end of his words giving the warmness to her. Sharing a feeling like he had wrote a novel of his own.

Y/n couldn't process anything now so she also admitted her to her husband's imagination where the sky contain endless stars like a cover, Shining lightly, not brighter than the sparkles on their eyes.

Y/n's hold become tighter alone with Taehyung. The cold wind hit their body but is anybody there to make them aware of it? They are lost, lost into each other without any logic. Any logic won't work either when it comes to the definition of love, of two souls that made for each other. Their lightless glowing eyes admiring each other's imagines like they live for it.

"Look at that star, it's shining bringer than others. " Taehyung again pointed at a corner of the sky.

"Yes cause this star has many stories written in it than others " y/n smiled looking at those non existent stars.

"How do you know that? Can you read them? I wonder if it has our story also."

" All love stories aren't the same but all love stories are the best. Nobody can read them but we, us can creat them, give life to them, make them special."

"I wonder if you are a star among them. Cause you shine brighter than them. Your glorious that resembles you, gives my heart a ache to hear you again." Taehyung uttered slowly looking at somewhere else in the sky.

"What Can I do about that when you keep on giving my heart an extra bit everytime you smile?" Both giggles together at their own fantasy.

"Taehyung." She whispered to his ear.

"Yes jagi?" He shortly response to her.

"I wanna grow old with you. I wanna stay by your side like you always were for me. I wanna hold your hand like this and count those stars."

" Sure your highness. I promise to be always with you. "

Is it wrong to be lost in love? Is it forbidden to step into our loved one's imagine? Is it a crime to love someone then stepping into their world?

"Y/n." Taehyung softly whispered, scared to move his gaze from the sky as like the imaginary stars will disappear in absence of his attention.

"Hmm?" She hmm cause she is no more in the reality.

"I love you." No fear was able to stop him to move his gaze at her as she does the same. Staring into each other's soul.

"I love you too Taehyung." She whispered back while the distance between them started to decrease. Their closeness made those stars felt shy but the couple deleted their distance from each other to reach each other's lip. Slow touch of their lips and the passionate moving rhythm of their lips keep on dancing into love. Drown in the feelings for showing their love snatched by the passionate kiss of their own.

Next day :

Taehyung woke up beside his beloved wife , smiling at her sleeping snores.
It's the weekly holiday so they decided to not disturb each other for work. Trying to not wake up his wife, Taehyung get out of the bed to get freshen up for his day.