32. Shopping with him- MYG Pt- 1

(Written by taebearffics.

This is a collaboration with taebearffics. Such a sweet writer and damn cute. This part is written by her.
Follow her on Instagram
taebearffics.

Love you sweetie. )

yn's pov
i still wonder how my mom handles the whole house, like i have more facilities that her then too i get tired like a sloth. i just have to put clothes in the washing machine, utensils in the dishwasher after cooking and just vacuum the house that's it, she used to do it without the dishwasher and the vacuum. after marriage i think i truly know my mother's value. so yeah i have been married for three weeks now with my not so loving husband yoongi. he isn't rude or distant who doesnt share things with me and ignores me it's just that we are still not used to with each other but  he shows it quite clearly.

coming back to the present I am putting clothes in the wash and oh! we are out of the detergent, earlier i saw that we  have very little dishwashing soap left, should i tell him? I should, right? its sunday tomorrow he'll not go to the office too. hopefully he doesn't go. i  had a little argument with him in the morning ; why does he go to the office on saturday too.

I feel so lonely in the house we both are so busy in the weekdays, him in his office and me in my fasion studio, can't he just stay home and spend a little time with me.
It was late afternoon now and the the house door opened, waah he came back early. I came out of the laundry room and took a glass of water to him, he looked in a good mood for some reason, he gulped down in one go.
"Why so happy?" I asked
"Ahh yn-ah I cracked the Russian deal they are gonna invest, and yn-ah I am sorry i had to go today but i had to go for this meeting you know right i have been breaking my head for this for a week."

"It's ok yoons and i am sorry too i shouldnt have shouted at you" i said feeling guilty
He nodded his head and went to our room to change.
I too came into the room where he was wearing his t-shirt.
"If you are not very tired can we go to the supermarket? We are out of many things and if you don't wanna come just give me the car keys."
"Hmm no I'll come, let me change my pants" he said going inside the wardrobe.
Waah he said yes he is behaving a little weird today, it's fine if it's for the good

Author's pov.
Yn and yoongi sat down in the car and drove off to the super market.

Time skip
They entered the market as yoongi took the shopping cart and dragged it walking with yn.

"Do you like tofu? We've not eaten it at home" yn said checking the back of a tofu packet.
"I don't know appa is intolerant to tofu so eomma never made it, I have had it very few times i don't know"
"Hmm ok let's take I'll make you my favourite tofu steak you'll love it" she said keeping it in the trolly.

They came to the alcohol section where yoongi stopped who was infront of her making her frown as she has no intention of stopping there
"Will you drink with me tomorrow?"
He asked suddenly turning back which made her stare at him looking for assurance that he was serious
"Forget it" he said after noticing her clueless expression and turned back thinking he just made her uncomfortable even though he had repeated the line a million times in his head before asking her
"Do you want kiwi soju or the strawberry one " she asked as he again turned back amused by her words as she was smiling. She was just shocked at him putting efforts.
"I'll drink the kiwi one" he said as she took 4 bottles of it and kept in the trolly.
They were walking through the shelves when a young lady stopped yn
"Hello miss are you guys married?" She asked sweetly to which yn looked at yoongi for a second and then at the lady and said a small yes.

"Oh that's great actually ma'am we are launching a new range of chocolates for sweet couples like you."
"Ahh no no we dont want!"
Yoongi understood what she meant as his ears turned red and tugged yn to go forward not wanting to listen to her more.
"No! I want to try new chocolates yes tell me but why are these chocolates only for couples?" Yn asked holding his hand and looking at the lady to continue,
"Oh ma'am they are arousal chocolate and we are giving out free samples to couples"
That's it regret rushed to yn's veins as her cheeks turned totally red when the lady handed her 3 bars of chocolate. Not looking beside, she hesitantly bowed to the lady and walked out of there as if escaping the situation and not stopping till she thought she was alone near the candy counter.
She let out a deep breath realising what had just happed and turned back and almost let out a scream finding yoongi so close to her
"You surely like chocolates to much stopping only at those spots" he said inching towards her.
"Aah err i-i didn't know she-she" she said stuttering as they heard a gasp and turned to the sound.
It was a middle ages woman standing with a little child covering her eyes and then the little girl pulled out her mother's hand and said
"Dont close my eyes eomma! I've seen you and pa doing this in the kitchen! And i want that candy please!"

Every adult standing there were drowned in embarrassment. Yn and yoongi left the place immediately and the lady regretted her life decisions standing there looking at her daughter ruffling throught the candies.

Not wanting to talk about this yn and yoongi acted as if nothing happened and continued shopping. Yn was seeing which pads to buy and yoongi was somewhere else. She was checking them as yoongi came

"Why are you taking those? Don't you use these?

To be continued..........