48. Nobody Knows - JJK Pt-4

( sensitive content ahead)

Jimin? Are you free today?"

"Yeah I'm." Jiminies long tone never fails to relax me. I'll always be glad to say I have a charming friend like him, maybe more like a life saviour he is? Maybe. 

Tension bounded rationality around but the seek of 'what's wrong' isn't going leaving from my mind so easily. Even it's dust or floating air, my peace is still abounded.

"So? What's the urgent?" Jimin spoke getting into a comfortable position right beside me. Yeah, He already arrived.

"Jimin, first promise to not laugh at my words. I swear I won't spill any imaginary beans to you." The heavy within serious voice vibrate out of my throat making him gulp down a quite pit of saliva.

"Firstly, are you okay Y/n?" Indeed I fall speechless at his questions. I'm I really fine?

"Maybe not, not after what happened with me. It's Jungkook. Jungkook's behavior isn't somewhere right. He's acting impulsive sometimes, sometimes scary." I take a pause for a moment to let out the tensions, I have been bottled up.

"He randomly now a days, pop out of anywhere, just anywhere. And mostly, I found presence around me of him twice at the same time. Like are you understanding what I'm saying?" Jimin's lost thought confusing stare at nothing already aware me of his uncertainty. Each and every words from my confessions are going over his head.

His clueless face remain the same, staring at nothing but air.

"So what do you actually mean like Jungkook isn't being normal? Right?" Jimin's hesitant voice barely come out like confusion.

"Exactly Jimin-Shi, the situation is getting out of my exception. I saw him multiple times even when he wasn't present. I found him in shower but at the same time, he stays in the living room. He comes home late and ... I hear him even when he is not around. I'm clueless of everything." What I can Only sense from him is confusion and mostly disbelief.

"As Long as I know, if all those are really  happening then it's no normal thing. "
....

" Are you sure about your intension? Like what are you gonna do and where to start?" Jimin asked having frown in his face, walking besides me to my neighbors. Shaking my head, my eyes followed his gaze, connecting our vision.

"Jimin-Shi, we are heading to our neighborhood to know about that lady who was kind of warned us to not buy the house. Just think, all the questions will be answered of mine if we could find the lady. Understand?" I asked while he nodded but I'm still doubting if he is agree at my point or still in the fuzz.

Knocking at the front door of my nearest neighbors, me and Jimin kept on waiting as it's feelings like eternity to open. When the door get opened, an mid aged lady show up wearing some comfy clothes. Red dyed hairs with responsiblenessly tugged style. Even she is at her home, her choice of staying fashionable mesmerized my first impression. Her getup might be sweet but her face reaction isn't showing any corner of sweetness. I'm overwhelmed with the feelings of hesitation. Bounded by my own fuzzy surrounding.

" Hello. I'm your neighbor from the -" "wait, you are the girl who just moved to the house with her husband right?" Her interrupted words made me nod in reply. Indeed she knows the simply news of us moving. Responsible neighbor.

"Yeah come in. I know today or someday you must had to come cause who wouldn't? " The lady spoke up as we take a seat.

"Perhaps no couple has stayed longer than you. I could say you are the first couple to stay in this house that long."
Now the old lady kind of irritating me but there's a mystery in her words.