41. Uncertainty - KNJ Pt- 1

"Dad I wanna tell you something. Promise me you won't tell anyone." My little son Suddenly ask for something I didn't expected.

"Sure my boy. What is it?" With a simple smile I reassured him to be easy with me. I don't know what my five years old son gonna unfold infront of me.

He came closer to me then, started to speak " Dad I saw mommy crying yesterday in her room." My little boy's confession gave me a rush of tension in a few amount of time.

"Are you sure my boy, what are you talking about?" I asked to confirm. If anything happened or something.

"Yes Dad, mommy was crying and ....." He paused looking down at his feet. I don't know what that little kid is hiding and carrying inside him.

"Baby, look at me. It's okay to share with your dad. You know, maybe dad can solve and talk with mommy?"

"No dad please don't tell mommy that I tell you. And I have seen her crying somedays ago too. When I came from school, in the evening, I was about to go in her room for helping me in my homework but then I saw her crying. I entered to her room and hugged her she was crying so badly. She told me to not tell you. And yesterday I again saw her crying. I don't know why she was crying dad. When I asked mommy why she was crying, she said nothing happened. Then why would she cry dad? I don't like it when mommy cries." He was almost teared up when he finished his words.

His whole confession was unexpected but what actually happened? It's not good for a child to go through such a situation. But what's wrong with my wife. She didn't said anything to me.

I take him in my arms to prevent him from crying. Something might serious happen that I'm not aware of.

Setting in my office desk next day, I fall in a deep thought.

'After yesterday's confession of san, I observed Y/n and yes I found her behaving a bit different. If that's what happening for quite awhile then why I didn't notice anything? Were am I too busy to notice?

mostly I can't suddenly go and ask her what happened out of sudden. But one thing come across my mind while thinking about anything wrong happened few days ago. I didn't bother to think it farther when I saw a little, rarely visible red spot in her cheek. That looks like someone slapped her but who would slap her? But she said it was allergies but In our seven years of married life, I have never seen her allergic problems.

Then what might wrong can be happen? Should I spend some more time with her or ask her to be free with me? No it might be suspicious.

After spending six years of our married life in America, I thought of returning korea and settle down here in my parents house where mom and my little sister lives together for giving my son a beautiful and normal life like us but does that decisions somehow made her uncomfortable? But we talked about it together then what it can be?

Is it because I become too busy with my works after shifting in korea and couldn't give her enough time? Then she could have said instead of crying like this. Will she even cry at this silly reason? As long as I know, she's such a strong girl who hardly get defected. I can't think anymore, I don't feel good when something happens to her. What should I do?'

Somehow attending all the appointments and works, I tried to leave for home early today. Something feels like she needs me. She is in pain.

Reaching home, my first desire is to found her safe and good. I want her to be my first sight.

After entering to our house, my mom gave me a motherly hug. I know she loves me a lot. "how was your day mom?" I asked softly hugging her back.

"It was fine son, it's just a bit stressful you know, after you moved here, I'm feeling like doing all the works alone. You sister spends time in her university. So I have to finish all the works here alone." She said sounds a bit irritated.