47. Nobody Knows- JJK pt- 3

just to be welcomed by a whined petal of cold wind .....................

No, no trace of him. It have been in the average of my patients. I couldn't just let the matter slip out of him. My intense footsteps echoes the room as I climb upstairs to head our bedroom to take my phone and call out someone who can least give me his info.

My hands trembling due to the intense feeling of having bad thoughts. But just as I take my phone in my hand, the doorbell rang again. What's going on. Is anybody pranking on me or what? Is that Jungkook tricking on me? Nobody seems around our house as I could clearly see from our bedroom window. Clearly nobody. Not a shadow of any hidden body.

My trebling figure slowly came downstairs, no rush working along with my feet. Hearts pounding heavily informing me that I'm scared.

"Who's there?" I asked standing across the main door waiting for a response from the opposite side.

"Jagi, it's me." Almost with my breath caved inside my cheat, I crack the doorknob, swap opening the door to witness the manly figure Infront of me

"Jungkook." A shaken barely audio able whisper escaped it's way out my mouth while my mind proceeds to run over him with my trembling figure as he is in my arms now.

Without any hesitation he wrapped his arm around me like a little scared figure is willing to hold in his grip.

"What's wrong Y/n. You okay?" Indeed his voice is clam and surprising to hear at the present moment as if he knew the situation is planned.

I couldn't process a single word. I'm freezing at the moment thinking about earlier.

"Let's get in first. " Loosen the hug, both of us entered our house while slowly sit besides me on the couch, closing the door from facing the cold breeze.

"Where have you been whole day Jungkook?" Collating myself together, I asked facing him, trying to be stern and disappointed while I couldn't actually act none.

He let out a soft giggle like I'm a baby, asking immature questions.

"Why are you asking? Don't you know where I spend my day?" His soft voice come insignificantly unknown. I didn't proceed to utter any word more knowing he isn't gonna spill the bean without any classic reason I show him to logically ask him that question.

"Why are you late then?" A sudden question pop my head instead as I asked looking straight into his eyes witness same glamour less, sparkless shade of brown. It's looks deadly lifeless.

" I have the business pretty lady. Don't you already know? Didn't Jungkook tell you about your husband?" He laughs loudly like he cracked an over mind-blowing joke that can make anybody fall from their place just to laugh their ass out.

"Jungkook! It's not funny. You made me scared. Creepy things keep on happening when you leave me alone you know? You don't even bother to ask my well being now Jeon. What's wrong with you?" My voice volumed up as those words make their way out to be listened by the mean person sitting right besides me.

"Oh Jagi, I was kidding. You know business are business and taking good care of products cultivation is my responsibility. Don't waste your time finding me jagi. It's pretty late now. " He whispered the last line like he knows it's going to keep on happening meanwhile he knows the reaction. Not a single pit of tiredness in my view.

"Then why Jimin said that you went absent for -" he gently cut me off saying, " he doesn't know I have been visiting in the country side bakeries for better deals. As I said, business are business. Do you want to interrogate more? " He is still clam that freaking me out. Am I being much creepy?