6. Tricked by Friend pt.1 -KTH

" . You smell so nice jagi . I can't step back . I really love you so much." Inhaling the smell of my perfume , he whispered in my ear softly , leaving a sweet bite in my earlobe.

I giggled. " So sweet of you . Um okay let me get ready. They will arrive soon . "

" Sure jagi ." He said smiling looking at me through the mirror. If perfection was a person then there's no doubt that it would be him .

Today me and my boyfriend Taehyung will attend his best friend Jimin's birthday party. It's gonna be a huge party and a great occasion. I am gonna have a great time with his friends who are so sweet and lovely toward me . Some of them are single and some of them has partner.

Taehyung's friend Namjoon , Hoseok and Yerin are going to arrive in a few minutes at our place so then we will go to the occasion together.

" They have come Y/n-ei . Are you ready?" Taehyung asked from the living room. " Just five minutes."
" Okay hurry up."

For looking stunning with light makeup, I stared at the mirror. " You look quite pretty Y/n. " A familiar female voice snatch my attention.

" Ohh Yerin. How are you ? You look gorgeous cutie. " I said smiling at her.

" Thanks for the compliment. So you ready to go?"

" Yeah sure . let's go ." I was about to go out from my room but Yerin stopped me.

" Y/n Taehyung is calling you from outside . You should come to the balcony. He might need something. " Yerin said from the balcony . Oh Taehyung is calling me? I didn't heard anything. If she said than maybe he called for something.

" Okay I am checking. You can join others." I said giving a final check on the mirror for my look and placing the door keys I was holding on my bed table then walk toward the balcony.

" Taehyung? Taehyung? Are you there?" I yelled looking down but he wasn't there . We live on the forth floor so it's quite high from the road . Suddenly a locking sound cracked on my ear . Someone locked the balcony door .

" Hey open the door . I am still Inside. Taehyung? Yerin? Who locked the door? Hello??? " I yelled but replied with complete silence. Oh God what's gonna happen now? I looked down at the road and noticed Namjoon get into his car locking the door . " NAMJOON OPPA???!!!! NAMJOON !!! ." I screamed but it was too late for them to hear me . They started the engine and drive their car away.

I saw Yerin's car still standing there . "YERIN ARE YOU THERE? I AM STILL INSIDE. " She didn't replied but silently moved into her car and start driving.
" DON'T GO . I AM STILL INSIDE. " But she drives away without any hesitation.

Oh God I don't even have phone with me . I am stuck in the balcony. Ahh someone please take me out . I am here all alone.

Taehyung's pov: from when his friends arrived at his house:::

"Welcome guys! How have you been . ?" I asked seeing my friends and giving them a welcoming hug . " All good what about you Tae?" Hoseok asked and we shared a sweet greetings.

" So you guys wanna stay here for a while or leave now? I am also ready and Y/n is done I guess. She is coming. " I said looking at them .

" It's okay we can wait for her." Namjoon said giving a dimple smile. It's beautiful to see how greatly my friends are free and friendly with my girlfriend.

" Am you guys get in the car then . I will take Y/n with me. I guess she needs some time to get ready. " Yerin said but I disagree . " No we will leave with her . "

" Yeah we can wait . Not a problem." Hoseok also agreed with me.

" Okay then fine . Atleast you guys get in the car. I am coming with Y/n? " Yerin asked. I tried to protest but Namjoon moved forward.