24. Mr. Bitch - KTH Pt-1

Wondering what kind of course I was given while looking through the window from my bedroom. I knew it would be difficult but it turned out to be more difficult then I thought it would be. It does also hurts when I see him around, taking with others, sitting right Infront of me but ignoring me like a ghost who doesn't even exist just for him.

Since the day we got married, I was pressured to be in the house, under the same roof , in the same room with him. Most hurtfully on the same bed. People might think we must keep on having good nights getting into each other when it's about sleeping in the same bed but believe me, he never spare a single glance at me.

To keep a promise , I said yes to this marriage and same goes for him. Later I wished if his father never meet mine.

Just to save a long old promise to my dad from his friend, I'm here now. How unfortunate our life is right? Being in the situation I have never imagined of. Kim Junghan was dad's friends since they were in diapers. Yes, he was cause he is no more alive. Life is unfair with both of us. To uncle Junghan and to me too.

After getting married my mom gave birth to me and uncle Junghan's wife gave birth to Kim Taehyung who is my husband now. I born after three year's of Taehyung's birth and those two friends made a promise to each other to  pair up their childs together for a beautiful future without our permission. It wasn't even possible to take our permission but it's was also wrong to make a big decision with our life and our future. The special fact is that, we were not aware of any of those things untill it was our time to get a partner in our life.

I know him since childhood but we weren't even friends. It was all known to me that uncle's Junghan son is Taehyung and that's all. But never knew he used to be Yoongi's best friend since the middle school. Yoongi, who is someone most close and free to me. If I had a best friend with who I can share all my problem, then Yoongi's name will be on the top.

Yoongi was happy with the news of our marriage but after the marriage being forced for both of us, Yoongi couldn't careless but treat his beat friend like his brother in law. I know he loves me the most ,also hates to see me in pain. Knowing the non working relationship between Taehyung and me, he stepped forward to atleast add some sugar on the tea.

Sometimes we don't even need to imagine about life when we were destined by fate. I was also a girl with dream of soft , sweet, loving and caring husband.

"Taehyung-shi. Do you-" "no I'm fine. It would be helpful if you keep quiet."  That was the conversation on our wedding night. It does hurts. His charm figure, when he smiles, his lined up eyes that caught my attention for him. I do freaking want him. He is my husband afterall. There's no way to back up but why he can't just accept me? I'm quite good and enough soft behavior then what's the thing that he kept distance between us?

"I want this marriage to work out. Would you please give a chance to this relationship between us? You're the first ever man I'm asking for attention. I never been to any relationship just to give my husband the best." I said on the next morning from our marriage when I found no move from him.

"So were you into girls before?" Unexpectedly he made fun of me on my first try. Is this what I deserve anyway?

"Do you even carry a heart inside you or a beast?" I asked feeling tears but was it meaningful for him?

"None of your business." A cold tone left his mouth leaving me in the room. Alone.

Even in the story of 'Beauty and the beast' there was love, affection. But mine life doesn't contain any of those. Oh how can I forget that it was a story while mine is life? The silly me try to caught his attention every possible way but failed every single time. I'm not dramatic but what Can I do when fate is cruelest with my luck?