4. Spy - JHS

" are you ready baby!" Hoseok asked focusing on the road while driving.

As a professional spy , he has a lot of experience than me . I am not new neither much experienced . His professionalism confident me always. A scar on his right cheek gives an extra vibes of his character.

I used to work under several gangs as money always makes me decide that under which gang I will work . I have such experience in character changing and leaking informations . But being a total spy is different. I need to hide myself for whole situation as it goes to the end .

One day while working, accidentally I fall in a mission where two gang were firing at each other. I was about to get a shoot unknowingly but was saved by Hoseok who was just passing by .

Not gonna lie , from that day on I started to catch feelings for him . I started to work under him as I am good at my work . Day by day he find something god knows what in me and also started to share same feelings as mine. 

We have been together for past 3 years as we both kept it secret for both of our safety. We were quite but our silence speak a lot. We have a good $ex life either.

" I am ." I said looking at him .
He stopped our van Infront of a building which is not so big neither so small.
He looked at me with a smile and connect our lips for a passionate kiss . He was soft and gentle. It's his booster as he always kiss me before starting any missing.

Pulling out as we run out of breath , he started to speak " our Bluetooth is connected . Always stay aware and keep informing me. I will be right on the 4th floor of the mall . If anything goes wrong than comeback as soon as possible. Be careful." I nodded in reply. I need to look confident and strong.

I came out of the van to walk over the building while he drives to the mall .

We both are on same the mission but in two different places. I have to keep eye on a Mafia who holds a very important pen drive and he head toward the mall for his partner who owns the mall and at the same time deals with Mafia Imma gonna spy on and stole the pen drive .

Acting like a normal visitor I enter to the building as nobody noticed me or suspect me as a spy . Avoiding the CCTV cameras I slowly head toward the room that holds the control of CCTV cameras.

I carefully peaked through the door slightly opening it to only found 2 guards sleeping on the chairs Infront of the screens . I smiled at my luck and keep going forward to them with steady steps. I take out two peace of fabric with chloroform for those guards to be unconscious .

Carefully marking them gone unconscious I hack the CCTV system and off all the cameras. Did I forget to tell that I am genius at electric device hacking? How could you think that Hoseok will like a simple girl? Of course I have talent.

I came out of the room and started to act cool as nothing happened. I went to the third floor for a good view of outside so that I can see when the mafia enter the building. It's already 1:30 pm . I didn't had to wait long as the mafia's car stopped Infront of the building making me aware of my work .

I focused on every step he was talking. Talking two man maybe they are his bodyguard, he entered the building.

" Hoseok he has arrived. " I speak in whisper through the Bluetooth for Hoseok to hear. " Okay . His partner also arrived few minutes ago . Focus." He replied. His voice gives me strength.

I come to the elevator to check in which floor the elevator stop . That will be main conference of the mafia's.

Not taking a lot time, the elevator stopped at floor 7.  I smirked and slowly started to walk through the stairs. I might take the elevator but I don't wanna take any risk .