15.My Dear Soulmate -KTH

No it's not something I have mistaken. Y/n is pregnant. Gosh I can't think straight now. Taehyung's mind speak out those words as frustration take over him.

And here he is stuck in his own war of continuing the class or go out to find her , to comfort her. At the end , he is the reason behind the situation.

" What's wrong professor? What's with this behavior of Y/n?" A voice echoes through the classroom as a girl spoke up. Wow I have seen her being friendly with Y/n before but now , she is the one devouring her? I wonder what goes up inside those girls mind.

Clearing his throat , Taehyung placed the medical report of Y/n's pregnancy on his table " Y/n is sick somehow and those are doctor's report. Do anybody knows anything? Nothing right? Then why so inpatient in judging her when you guys don't even know what is she going through? ".

His statement shut the whole class that had been whispering after the girl spoke up.

" But why are you taking her side professor even when she misbehaved with you?" Another girl spoke up as she triggered his anger now but knowing being a Professor, he has to control himself.

" Why ? What would you do if that happened with you? Huh? Knowing someone isn't in well condition, you would still judge or would you like to being judged?" Taehyung's sudden outbrust of clam voice made her head hang low out of dumbness.

All the class stayed silent after him. No way to skip but he have to.

All blank masses keep roaming as he have to take a decision quickly either the situation might get worst.

" Everyone attention. I'mma giving a task, and want it to be finished before I return." Everyone nodded in response as they all know how scary cold professor he can be.

Giving a tasks as soon as possible, he rush out of the classroom in search of Y/n. " Fu*k damn , I shouldn't have over react to her." Yes , he is somehow feeling guilty for overreacting to Y/n's late appearance. The medical report of Y/n being pregnant is all over his head now.

It's not easy to be her husband and professor at the same time. He himself not know if he has any feelings for her but for sure , he doesn't hate her neither can ever.

Minding his own business gives him a feeling of Y/n being comfortable when he's mind have never thought how much Y/n craves for his attention , his love.

Who will understand her if her husband keep a distance thinking she is comfortable in it?

Nowhere , not in the third floor, neither on second floor Y/n is seen in Taehyung's sight. He keep running keeping a little hope in his mind that he will find Y/n as his class was in the fourth floor.

Finally running to the ground, he found Y/n sitting under a tree alone in case it was class hour for every semester.

" Y/n." Taehyung whispered smiling unknowingly.

Y/n turned her head but seeing him, she again moved her head to the front ignoring his whole existence.

" Y/n get up. Come to the class now. You will be sick if you keep yourself here ." Taehyung almost demand walking Infront of her.

Who knows Y/n is in the mood of anger instead of sadness? "Aren't you happy enough after scolding me Infront of the whole classe just because I am a bit late? Why are you like this? If that's what you want , if you really hate me that much then why you didn't Denied the marriage?" Feeling relaxed Y/n leave a heavy breath after finishing her words.

" Gosh I am your professor here and it's not your home. Come with me. I don't want to be retired that soon." Taehyung said holding her hand as he forcefully head to the class.