ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3

"𝕳ello, sweetheart" A low voice greeted, wrapping their arm around my shoulder as I walked the hallways to potions after Care Of Magical Creatures, knowing I would be meeting Scarlette there from her Arithmancy class she chose to do

"Theodore" I hummed, the boy taking my bag off my shoulder with his hand and slinging it over his own, my eyebrows raising at the gesture, a smirk playing against his lips.

"Where are we off to, fluffy badger?" He inquired, people moving out of our way in the path as we headed in the direction of the dungeons.

"I have potions" I answered simply, his hold on me increasing, trying to pull me closer into his taller body. He was fairly tall, around six foot one, I would say, much taller than me- although many people are taller than me anyway.

"And I was just heading to the common room, what a coincidence" He chirped, my head nodding, turning my head to face him, asking quietly,

"Please can you get my book from my bag, it's called Jane Eyre"

"Of course" He nodded, taking the book out of my bag and handing it to me, guiding me straight as I got stuck back into the romance novel, taking my muggle pencil from tucked in my air, adding annotations to the edges when I wanted to, or had an opinion on a quote. I usually did this with all my books, some may say it ruins them but I like making annotations to read back on, laugh or see if I still agree with them if I read them, "Good book?"

"Mmhm" I nodded, not lifting my eyes up when he chuckled, turning me sharply around a corner, my hands gripping the book steadily in my hands.

"Wills, we're here" He announced, the brown haired boy glancing to the girl under his arm, trapped in another world of the book, a smile tugging at his lips. He sighed, walking through the classroom, sneering at the Gryffindors and Blood traitors, before wandering over to the girl's best friend on the desk infront, "A special delivery"

"You have so much to learn, Nott, don't give Wills a book, you'll loose her for hours" Scarlette tutted, helping her best friend on to the stool, the boy wafting his hand in front of her face, to which Scarlette smacked his hand away with a glare.

"Right...i'll see you later, sweetheart" Theo voiced to me, my thumbs lifting up, nodding my head, hearing him chuckle lowly before making his way out of the classroom towards the common room.

"Why the fuck is he with Lolo?" Sirius muttered to Remus, sat behind the two girls in the potions classroom, a frown evident on his face, "He's so vile and disgusting and she's all flowers and love hearts"

"Yeah? You don't fancy her, do you Padfoot?" Remus returned, nudging the long haired boy in the ribs, causing him to bark out a laugh.

"No, no, I wouldn't go there with Lolo, she's just a flirty friend" Sirius grinned, glancing to the mousy haired boy beside him who was eyeing the book in her hands with a intrigued expression.