ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 64

𝕴 sighed softly, leaning further into Remus, closing my eyes slowly, the warmth radiating off him making me more drowsy

"Do you want to sleep in my dorm?" He asked quietly, noticing the way his girlfriend was relaxing and practically melting into him as the rested on the red arm chair by the window in the Gryffindor tower. He'd just been finishing help tutoring a third year with Ancient Runes before practically kidnapping her from Scarlette, whom she had spent the afternoon with and took her to the lion's den.

They had both been contentedly reading together, secured under a pillow box red, knitted blanket, neither of them too fussed on the odd whole here and there where the yarn had been plucked. He'd obviously noticed her shift, resting her soft palm on his chest, turning sideways and nuzzling her head into his neck, his reading glasses sliding further down his nose when he leaned his further into hers, heart melting into a puddle of deep affection.

"No, no, i'm okay here....comfortable" I murmured, brushing my lips sweetly over his neck, wondering how someone could feel so much like a perfect dream.

"Alright, my love" He hummed, dropping his head down and pecking my head before continuing to read in peace, my fingertips drawing love hearts and my initials on the fabric of his brown and beige sweater, occasionally trailing the aztec patterns.

He quirks an eyebrow when he felt nips of cupidity above his pulse, followed by a lick over his looming love bites, his head tilting ever so slightly as his heart pounds as though he was racing after a devil dressed as an angel. He shifts his position underneath her, letting go of his book with one hand and nipping her thigh when she smirked against his neck knowingly, chuckling to herself on how easily he'd fold for her.

"Dangerous game, Willow...." He warned as I lifted my head again, feeling rather satisfied at the sight of his flushed cheeks and the large size of his pupils, my hands reaching to fix his reading glasses before kissing his nose, whispering airily,

"But dangerous is thrilling, Remus"

"Such a tease" He grumbled, though softening when she sent him a bashful smile, her long eyelashes fluttering slowly at him, compelling him to edge closer and press his lips to hers, revelling in the smooth feeling of hers. She tastes heavenly, seraphic, sublime.

"Only for you" I uttered, detaching my lips leisurely and winking at the mousy haired boy, his eyes rolling playfully, parting for his lips to speak when we both snapped our heads to the door, hearing a bang and array of familiar shouts and yells, a nervous put settling in my stomach when Sirius came bursting into the common room, flailing his arms around dramatically,

"You're fucking selfish! How could you?! You could have anyone in the entirety of Hogwarts and you go for my baby brother!"

"Oh shit" Remus breathed out, the both of us exchanging a concerned glance, biting our lips as we turned back to the pair, James running a hand anxiously through his hair, tapping his foot on the floor. It's very rare James Potter and Sirius Black fight seriously, but when they do, they fight like brothers, and it's not a pretty sight. I pursed my lips, feeling Remus rest his hands over my ears to lower the level of noise of the argument, yet still allowing me to hear in case it got too bad and we needed to step in or break it up.