ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 85

"𝖂ould someone like to remind how we thought it would be a good idea to smuggle ten full buckets of vibrant coloured glitter through the castle in broad daylight?" Peter inquired, as James reached into the broom cupboard, passing the next bucket ...

"𝖂ould someone like to remind how we thought it would be a good idea to smuggle ten full buckets of vibrant coloured glitter through the castle in broad daylight?" Peter inquired, as James reached into the broom cupboard, passing the next bucket to Sirius, to pass to Peter to give to Scarlette, to me, to Remus who already had one in his hold.

"Because my dearest Wormster, if they see us doing this, they won't think it's a prank because it's in broad daylight as you said...adding to the surprise illusion when it was indeed a prank. Boom, the Marauders strike once again" Sirius explains as if it was the most obvious thing in the world, Remus and I exchanging a glance, his eyes rolling, pointing out,

"This is the dumbest idea you've had since yesterday"

"That's really started to lose its meaning, Moony. And i'm the deerest, so don't call Wormy, dearest, because i'm the deerest, always have been, always will be" James responded, scratching his thumb over his forehead, and wriggling his nose to push his glasses up further his nose, a bucket of glitter landing in my grasp, my eyes widening ever so slightly, fumbling from the weight of it, Remus quirking an eyebrow, dropping his on the floor to stabilise me,

"Are you alright?"

"No, she's still recovering from your stupidity" Scarlette scoffed, ignoring his gaze, my teeth sliding along my bottom lip, sending him a reassuring nod before deliberately bumping into the brunette to tell her to play nice.

It's been a few weeks since Remus and I got back together, the full moon been and gone from where we had kept it on the law that we were back together, only our group knowing personally. Everyone else just thought we were friends. We weren't hiding it purposely, just taking it slow and getting back to the swing of things.

Our group was most over joyed from the news, though Remus had to listen to the stern words everyone had prepared on little note cards in order to protect me, which I found it very amusing and difficult to stifle my laughter, especially from his ghost complexion when it was Scarlette's turn and she threatened him worst of all. She's making him grovel as much to her as he's doing to me— because we're Willoette. When there's one, there's two. It would be the same if it was here and Sirius in our position.

"You can't call him stupid when you're also one of them carrying a bucket of purple glitter through the castle. You're all fucking stupid" A familiar voice hummed, our eyes flickering to where Regulus was leaning against the wall a little in front of us, folding his arms over his chest with a smirk, James breathing out so dreamily he managed to puff at the orange glitter so it blew up to his face, all of us snorting when Regulus continued, "And you've won the prize, mon cerf"

"Ooh, what did I win?!" He exclaims excitedly, managing to make more of the glitter float towards him, covering his glasses in sparkly orange, Peter barely containing his hysterical laughter when his brother just blinked at James plainly,