ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5

𝕽emus smiles as the platinum haired girl approached her seat beside him in the Transfiguration classroom, her fixated head in a book, causing her to almost miss her chair until his arms reached out and steadied her, a soft hum escaping her lips i...

𝕽emus smiles as the platinum haired girl approached her seat beside him in the Transfiguration classroom, her fixated head in a book, causing her to almost miss her chair until his arms reached out and steadied her, a soft hum escaping her lips in gratitude, making him chuckle. He understood. Books can transport you into a world entirely of your own- and the authors of course, so much so, it's almost as if reality slipped from your grasp and you're in a whole other dimension. The best thing about books is that when one adventure ends, you can begin another completely different one when you dive into another set of pages- it's never ending.

Remus Lupin liked books as much as Willow Bellamy did.

Although he doubted he would nearly fall off his chair when sitting down. He blinks in surprise at the girl when the words fall out of her mouth whilst she's bringing out her textbooks and putting her reading book away,

"How's the prank plan going?" I quizzed, flipping the pages of my transfiguration book, tilting my head towards him and tearing my eyes away at the last minute, his eyebrows raised and his lips parted.

"What prank plan?" He asked slowly, narrowing his eyes ever so slightly as though I was trying to trick him into telling me information about it. I didn't need him to, I already knew.

"The one you're planning on at doing at lunch today, the potions you've told the elves to put in our food to change the colour of our hair" I explained, his eyes widening and his mouth dropping so he was gaping at me, my index finger reaching up and tupping his chin to close his mouth, "Flies do not taste nice, i'll have you know"

"Really?" He hummed, rolling his eyes playfully before running a hand through his hair, "How did you know?"

"Willow's Weird Witchcraft" I shrugged, using the phrase Scarlette had been using for five years when I knew these things, almost like I had a sixth sense, "What should I eat so my hair can change?"

"How about you don't eat that food and keep your hair the same?" He suggested, my lips twitching when I looked to him, his honey eyes sincere.

"I think you have a thing for my hair, Mr Lupin" I teased, nudging him with my elbow, a light scoff emitting from his mouth,

"And why would that be, Miss Bellamy?" He inquired, mocking a posh accent as I did, leaning his temple on his hand as he faced me, his long legs stretched out underneath our desk.

"Because my hair is amazing-"

"Exactly. Keep it" He nodded, my head tilting to the side when he grinned lazily, "If you think your hair is amazing, why should you change it?"

"I suppose" I murmured, smiling at him when he broke off a piece of chocolate from a bar in his pocket handing it to me, "Remus Lupin where have you been all my life?"