ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7

"𝕱uck sake Wills just hurry up" Scarlette groaned loudly from my bed as I slowly got ready for the match that would be taking place rather soon on the pitch

"𝕱uck sake Wills just hurry up" Scarlette groaned loudly from my bed as I slowly got ready for the match that would be taking place rather soon on the pitch. Slytherin against Ravenclaw.

The match that was cancelled the previous week because of bad weather, today it would be taking place. It wasn't particularly bright weather outside, we were coming into the Autumn months, colours of yellow, amber and red decorating the grounds from the fallen leaves. It's pretty. Walks on the grounds or simply just reading underneath a tree on a blanket with the crisp leaves- it's one of the best seasons, although I do say that about every season. Winter, Summer, Spring, Autumn, I love them all in their own ways.

"One moment, Scar..." I muttered, applying some mascara to my eyelashes, and some shimmering lip gloss to my lips, rubbing them together before turning around to face her with a grin, the brunette girl looking up uninterestedly, giving me jazz hands as a way to mock me, "You're lovely"

"Just for you" She snorted, standing up from my bed and fixing her denim jacket before swinging her bag over her shoulder that we had filled with snacks for the game, like we do usually. Sugar quills, acid pops, honeydukes chocolate bara, chocolate frogs, and some bottled butterbeer, "Aren't you supposed to be wishing Nott good luck or something?"

"No, he's always moody before a match I don't want the negativity" I muttered, earning a laugh from her, nudging me in the ribs as we made our way through the corridors of the castle,

"And when you aren't wearing his jersey, it will make him moodier" She pointed out, referring to the way I was wearing a washed black sweatshirt instead, "I'm not complaining, more of a mood means he takes it out on the game and I want to win"

"Of course, use me as a pawn for your benefit" I scoffed light heartedly, her eyes rolling, throwing her arm over my shoulder to bring me into her side, my arm sliding around her back, earning some strange glances around the hallways from students trying to work out if we were more than friends or not.

"Are the Gryffindor's coming?" She queried, a hum leaving my lips, quietly thinking back for a few moments, before nodding my head,

"Yeah, Remus said that James wants to work out the plays for the match so they're being dragged here. Apparently Sirius loves the atmosphere and shouting at the Slytherins"

"Sounds like Sirius....though he's probably just there to watch Reggie" She responded, my head nodding in agreement with her. Sirius still cares deeply for Regulus even if he acts like he doesn't, it's his little brother, he loves him.

Approaching the quidditch pitch, we spotted the Marauders up ahead with the Gryffindor girls, the two of us exchanging a knowing glance before sprinting up behind them, Scarlette jumping and wrapping her arms and legs around James, whilst I did the same to Remus, having to jump exceptionally high. He stumbled slightly, nevertheless catching me and holding under my thighs respectfully, much more than I can say for the other two, James collapsing on to the floor with Scarlette on top of him.