ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55

𝕿he 7th of August

𝕿he 7th of August. My birthday. I was born on the 7th of August 1960, meaning I was born to Leo in the zodiac sign, the fifth one of the family.

People born under the sign of Leo are natural born leaders. They are dramatic, creative, self-confident, dominant and extremely difficult to resist, able to achieve anything they want to in any area of life they commit to. Leo often has many friends for they are generous and loyal. Self-confident and attractive, this is a Sun sign capable of uniting different groups of people and leading them as one towards a shared cause, and their healthy sense of humor makes collaboration with other people even easier— I suppose I could say I fit in to my zodiac sign with my personality, but I wouldn't particularly base myself off it, i'm just Willow.

Another thing about Leo's.....they favour Pisces. A certain someone I know just happened to be a Pisces. A certain boy I happened to be madly in love with. The one and only Remus Lupin.

I stirred from my slumber in my bedroom at the Potter manor, burying my face into my pillow, smirking into it when I felt presences sneaking up on me up to the bed, though they weren't being incredibly quiet— I was pretty certain James just stubbed his toes on my bed.

Remus smiled wholeheartedly, feeling his heart warm at the sight of the veela snuggled up in her own bed, pearly hair sprawled out over her back and pillows as she faced her pillow, her leg tucked upwards with the other stretched out. Had it not been her birthday and he knew everyone would be doing this, he'd definitely be in there with her, holding her close and wishing never to let go, admiring her sleepy eyes and ruffled glowing hair and the way her cheeks are always rosy from her sleep. His heart fluttered at the thought.

He's not stupid, he knows she knows they're all in there, she's got that sixth sense, the intuition, Willow's Weird Witchcraft as they've all started to call it. Still, he lets it all pan out, the three boys eagerly tip toeing around the bed with mischievous grins, Monty and Mia standing a little way away with a lit cake and camera as they awaited to surprise her. He bites his lip when James lifted his hand, counting down to three, mouthing one when they heard a voice mutter,

"One...now jump on me, i'll act surprised"

"Why?!" James, Sirius and Peter cried out, a laugh leaving my lips as I shuffled and sat up, the three folding their arms over their chest, grumbling together, "Willow's Weird Witchcraft"

"Well you weren't the quietest coming in" Remus sniggered, my gaze shifting to him when he spoke, a lazy grin on his face that made my entire body heat up and my heart swell, even more when I noticed the buttercups on his arms that I had painted when he was at the cottage.

"Take that back Moony we were mice! Ask Wormtail, he knows!" James declared, seeming to forget of his parents in the room, Peter sending him a pointed look, James gulping before continuing, "Because he loves mice! He has one of his own called—"