ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14

𝕮harms was incredibly boring, Flitwick was droning on about an incantation that I was supposed to be taking notes on but I couldn't bring myself to

𝕮harms was incredibly boring, Flitwick was droning on about an incantation that I was supposed to be taking notes on but I couldn't bring myself to. I suppose he decided to take out a leaf of Professor Binns' book and decided to make the entire class sleepy and tired in his lecture. The rain was quite distracting on the window beside me which wasn't helping the situation because I always thought of rain to be soothing and it makes me even more sleepy.

I looked to my left, seeing Sirius fast asleep on the desk next to me, with his head facing me instead of the entire class, a small pout in his lips emphasising his cupid's brow, his eyebrows furrowed. I chuckled to myself, snapping my head up when a paper aeroplane landed on the desk made out of parchment, my eyes finding James and Remus' from a few desks away, my eyebrow raising when they gestured for me to read the note.

'Is Padfoot asleep-

Prongs, introduce the letter properly— Moony get out of my letter and make your own if you want her attention that much— I do not— shhh.

My lovely Willow-tree, Is Padfoot asleep? If so please slam a book in his face to wake him up.

From
-James 𐂂 and Remus '

I laughed gently, bringing out some parchment and my quill and beginning to write a reply,

'Dear Deer James,

Yes, Sirius is asleep and no I won't wake him up, he looks adorable. Hi Remus, oh sorry this is James' note isn't it? Oh well, I may break the rules...Hi Remus. You have my attention, which is an extraordinary thing to have, use it well.

From,
Your lovely Willow-tree '

I sent it back over after folding it into a paper aeroplane like they did, Flitwick too enthralled in his own story to notice, James snatching it from Remus' hand when he caught it first from being taller, holding it up higher so James would have to stand up to get it. They opened the note, the both of them leaning in to read it, Peter glancing over to me from a desk with Lily, sending me a small smile, my eyes flickering down to Sirius when he shifted, twitching his nose.

I looked back down to my notes I was doodling on, snapping my head up when I heard a crack, Sirius jumping and lifting his head, my eyes looking to wear James was silently guffawing to himself, and Remus was glaring at him, holding an empty chocolate wrapper, of which the chocolate was now on our desk from hitting Sirius. He grumbled, feeling the back of his head, his eyes all soft and sleepy, shooting a glare over to James and flipping him off.

"Bloody moose, I told him not to do that after last time when he nearly choked me" He mutters, curling into my side and dropping his head down on my shoulder, my lips tugging upwards at his softness, hearing girls around the classroom sigh dreamily at him, another letter landing on our desk,